Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask the person below you a question!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some people are worth melting for..... Toungue (like Rebecca)

Are you my conscience?
I'd feel sorry for you if I were Toungue

Do you think people control their own destiny?
Yes. The decisions you make define your destiny.

This question is extremely serious and could change the status of our friendship forever. If you are willing to undertake such a risk then answer it.

I would answered grassy's question but Rebecca our destiny was determined a long time ago(in the past and future)

Who is right me or grassy?(grassy cant awnser this one)
You were both right Big Grin It's a matter of perspective and opinion.

What is something that most people don't know about you?
Most people don't know that I'm a romantic. They think I'm this quiet person with absolutely no friends at all.

Same question...cause it's a good one.
hmm...most people (unless of course a few friends) don't know that,when I feel completely like sh*t,I cut myself -_-
The answer to your question is purple pickles Toungue

What is your favourite Hoenn Pokemon?
I will answer the same question,because I see no question.

Most people don't know my power. Toungue I look like a quiet river. Toungue Also,like GD,I can be quite romantic.Also,when I fall in love with someone,I would do anything for them because I care for them.In my case,I don't love her only for her appearance (although she's hot as hell!).I mostly love her for her character.

Would you ever commit a murder? (self defense counts as a murder too)
yeah..no prob who should i kill? Toungue

what's the worst thing you've ever done?
I told my mom I hated her.

same question.
I hurt my best friend :'( (but then again I always end up causing trouble to people I care about...I don't even know why I bother making friends -_- )

have you ever drank from the toilet?
No ewwww....

Have you ever drank from the toilet?
no (but my brother has Toungue he was like three years old)

can you type fast?
Yes. I can type fast.

Can you type with your eyes closed? I typed this whole thing with my eyes closed.
Reference URL's