Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask the person below you a question!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, but one more question first.

Why have you spent the past several hours responding to my questions? Surely you must have more important things to do.
Goodnight.
Yes i have and no i didn't have anything more important to do...besides,i like answering to questions Toungue
should i say goodnight now?or...good afternoon?
Goodnight will be fine.
Now go to sleep.

What's your favorite lullaby?
HURRY UP AND HATCH, YOU STUPID EGG, BEFORE I MAKE YOU MY NEXT BREAKFAST!
That's the song I sing to all my Pokemon eggs.

Do you like my lullaby?
Yes! I shall sing it to my Pokemon eggs now. Toungue

Have you ever hatched a shiny? (I still haven't):/
(07-06-2013 11:57 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]people being tortured which is better than killing lots of people

wrong. very wrong.

yup , a tentacool.

am i the only one who thinks japan was worse than Germany in WW2? Seriously. look up unit 731 , the Nanking Massacre , or pretty much anything else on this page.
@Kingnothing412~ I said that because I rather be tortured than killed. Look at it this way, if you're dead nothing else can happen. If you're being tortured, you have hope of being rescued. All of that is better than sitting through English class.

Japan was worse than Germany. Germany just gets all the credit because of Hitler.
In actuality, Hitler killed a small number of people compared to the total number of fatalities in the war.

What do you think of my sig?
I like it, but get rid of the GLORY OF HELLAS thing... too much clashing...

Oh, and would you play Pokemon Emerald through using only a Torchic that you can't evolve?
First, I'm NOT getting rid of the FOR THE GLORY OF HELLAS. I happen to like Hellas.

Second, I wouldn't play through Emerald with a Torchic period. (whether it evolves or not) Why would I choose Torchic when I can choose Treecko or Mudkip.

What do you have against Hellas?
(08-06-2013 03:56 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]@Kingnothing412~ I said that because I rather be tortured than killed. Look at it this way, if you're dead nothing else can happen. If you're being tortured, you have hope of being rescued. All of that is better than sitting through English class.

But if you're dead , nothing happens. as you said. If you're being tortured and there's pretty much no escape , how is that not worse? Besides , even if you are "rescued" , depending on the type of torture we're talking about here there may be permanent damage. Either way , i don't see how dying is worse. (Unless we acknowledge the possibility of (a) god existing... in which case you may have a point.)

anyway

i personally don't like the amount of flaws , malfunction and corruption in facilities and systems in general that the state is supposed to be taking care of.
Also , the amount of patriotism , general "holier than thou" attitude and pride of the nation can be quite off putting and in a lot of cases , very embarrassing. You know what , just read this thread here , that should be a good enough answer.

what do you like about Hellas? alt question: what do you think of Greece?
Greece is AWESOME!
Enough?Toungue
What do you think about RNG?
(08-06-2013 11:49 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]i personally don't like the amount of flaws , malfunction and corruption in facilities and systems in general that the state is supposed to be taking care of.
Also , the amount of patriotism , general "holier than thou" attitude and pride of the nation can be quite off putting and in a lot of cases , very embarrassing. You know what , just read this thread here , that should be a good enough answer.

what do you like about Hellas? alt question: what do you think of Greece?

Flaws, malfunction, corruption in facilities and systems? You do realize that stands true for the United States as well don't you? Same with the Patriotism. You'll find this to be true with any and every government.
You want to know what I dislike about America right now? Obama is trying his best to outlaw all guns, or at least tighten up gun control laws. STUPID. If he somehow manages to convince Congress to pass this bill into law, the American people would revolt. That's a fact. We're 16 trillion (last time I checked anyway) dollars in debt and that number is rising astronomically. (at least half of that is to China) All fifty states have issued a petition to secede from the union. We're on the road to another Great Depression.

When I think of Hellas, I think it's one of the greatest civilizations of all time. The Athenians created Democracy. Some of the greatest warriors of all time were from Hellas. Leonidas and the 300 Spartans held the Persian army at bay for days until they were betrayed. I think of the Greek gods. If it wasn't for Hellas, the America like I know it wouldn't exist. This all fascinates me. I would love to come to Hellas and actually visit some of the historical sites. It would be a dream come true!

I think RNG is not legit.

If you could live anywhere in the universe, where would you live?
(09-06-2013 05:13 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Flaws, malfunction, corruption in facilities and systems? You do realize that stands true for the United States as well don't you?

do you currently have water?
Because we don't. (not generally , it'll probably be back within 12 hours , but still. i don't remember ever getting through a full month without a single water cut.)

(09-06-2013 05:13 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Same with the Patriotism. You'll find this to be true with any and every government.

To this extent? The only other country i've seen this bad is Poland. (And maybe Ukraine.) I mean ok , i know there's much worse (*cough*middle east*cough*) , but , still.

that being said , America does seem to be overly patriotic as well. Difference is however , i've also seen an equal amount of people who point out it's flaws as well. You can't find that here , it seems. Or at least , if people do do that , they'll never mention it in a way that makes their beloved country look bad.

(09-06-2013 05:13 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]You want to know what I dislike about America right now? Obama is trying his best to outlaw all guns,
That's bad , don't let it happen. You see what's happening in Athens...

(09-06-2013 05:13 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]If he somehow manages to convince Congress to pass this bill into law, the American people would revolt. That's a fact. We're 16 trillion (last time I checked anyway) dollars in debt and that number is rising astronomically. (at least half of that is to China) All fifty states have issued a petition to secede from the union. We're on the road to another Great Depression.
But you still seem to be doing better then us. How bad is it anyway? now that you mention it , actually , i never looked it up before. Anyway , about the states splitting up , isn't that basically good?

i just realized i have absolutely no idea what's happening in the west.

(09-06-2013 05:13 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]When I think of Hellas, I think it's one of the greatest civilizations of all time.
*Was.

(09-06-2013 05:13 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]The Athenians created Democracy. Some of the greatest warriors of all time were from Hellas. Leonidas and the 300 Spartans held the Persian army at bay for days until they were betrayed. I think of the Greek gods. If it wasn't for Hellas, the America like I know it wouldn't exist. This all fascinates me. I would love to come to Hellas and actually visit some of the historical sites. It would be a dream come true!
you're thinking of ancient Greece , mate. Now not even democracy works properly.

welp , at least we're not Poland :I

anyway ,if i could travel anywhere i could in the world... i probably California , because Italy is relatively close. I mean , i can go wherever i want , might as well go somewhere i'll never get to go again.

Same question , because it's a good one.
Yeah, we have water. We also have a lot of boil water notices because some harmful chemical has leaked into our water system. Happens quite frequently.

The states splitting up would be the worst thing in the world! One~China needs the UNITED States to support it's economy. Without us China would fail, and send the world into a global depression. Two~We would be easily conqered. Three~The states, we rely on one another. The landlocked states would become a wasteland because they wouldn't be able to get supplies imported. (all the states with major ports wouldn't want to share and we would be in constant war with ourselves because each state would have insane laws) Four: We wouldn't have military worth beans. In other words, the states splitting up would ultimately destroy the world.
What would happen it there was another World War? United States intervention won BOTH WWI and WWII. Just think about how life would be if there was no USA to intervene.

As to how bad it is here, it's worse than it appears to be but it's not nearly as bad as it is there. At least not yet anyway. You would be surprised about how much poverty we have here. Obama seems to think the key to reducing the debt is to increase deficit spending. The love of money is the root of all evil. We've had so many school shootings. So many suicides. So much crime and it's increasing. We have kids knocking elderly people out of the way for cheap candy at parades. Quite literally. There have been so many scandals.
We need something horrible to happen to bring us as a country back together. That's one thing that we've always been good at. In times of disaster we all band together.

What are your thoughts on abortion?
Obama not only legalized it, but he also made it mandatory that if you're a surgeon, and a girl comes up to you and says she wants an abortion, you have to do it. You don't have a choice.
Also, contraception is basically becoming the norm. In fact, there are places where you can get that stuff for FREE. Isn't it horrible?
We have so many illegitimate babies, it's not even funny. We have children as young as 8 and 9 getting pregnant. In the state south of mine, you can't go into a city without seeing prostitutes.

The only things I know about modern day Hellas are what I've learned on this forum.

As to the question, I still choose Hellas because I want to see it for myself.

If you could wish for anything, what would it be?
dunno....i'm not good with wishes....

what would you wish for?
Reference URL's