Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask the person below you a question!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

(10-07-2013 04:52 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]i like pomegranates.

Do you like pomegranates?

They're okay.

Do you like apples?
(10-07-2013 06:00 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]the pronunciation of Xi in an English Dictionary. I had no way to know that it was incorrect
I know. although basically , nothing about what you said was wrong if you assume Χ=H and I=Ι. Which you probably did. So yeah , i basically just thought i'd wright the pronunciation in English so that others aren't confused , as well as another couple of letters that get mispronounced often. Actually , i thought you already knew that. lol

Eh , they're ok. although i'm a bit bored of them , they're pretty much all that's available/at a reasonable price for 9 months in the year. It's always nice when there's something other than that , occasionally. and in the summer , when peaches pretty much take their place.

What fruit is available to you through the year? As in , what can you actually buy? (we avoid ridiculous prices (of course) and GM products.)
yep

do you like water melons?
Yup!
Do you like our chatroom?

(09-07-2013 08:40 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Black 2

Breeding abuse is possible only in B/W.In B2/W2 it's only possible for shininess,but I'm not sure.
You find your SID by:
1)Action Replay
2)Pokecheck (that's what I used)

Also,you have to find your DS parameters for Gen5 games.
@KN412: I actually have no idea what I was thinking when I named the region Xi. I just thought it sounded cool.

@Hachi: Not exactly. I never use it.

If you could join an Evil Team, which one would it be?
Team Rocket because MONEY BABY!Toungue
If you could choose between a shiny Pokemon and a flawless with good nature (same species),which one would you choose?

Also,our chatroom is kinda dead,so we should ressurect it.Before the adding of 2 new ops (GeorgeSlayer and Grim Ripper) and 1 halfop (me),the only active op was fr3quency.If sth happened and fr3 wasn't here,we couldn't do anything.Toungue
So,please.Help me with my plan of the Great Ressurection of the LP Chatroom!(Toungue)
I feel it like a responsibility,since Arty2 trusted me as a halfop.(even though he didn't tell me to do this,I want to show him that he did sth good when he decided to make me halfop)
(10-07-2013 09:14 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2013 06:00 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]the pronunciation of Xi in an English Dictionary. I had no way to know that it was incorrect
I know. although basically , nothing about what you said was wrong if you assume Χ=H and I=Ι. Which you probably did. So yeah , i basically just thought i'd wright the pronunciation in English so that others aren't confused , as well as another couple of letters that get mispronounced often. Actually , i thought you already knew that. lol
Yeah, I had no idea.

(10-07-2013 09:14 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]What fruit is available to you through the year? As in , what can you actually buy? (we avoid ridiculous prices (of course) and GM products.)
Most fruits we can get year-round. They're all expensive.
GM products? I'm not sure what you mean.

I would choose a Shiny Mew.

Do you like bananas?
Not that much.
(shiny Mew?Good luck searching for a legit!Legit ones are those from the Japanese Emerald,where the item was distributed)

Which came first?The egg or the chicken?
egg.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound?
Not if it's not on the records.

If a tree falls in the city, but nobody hears it, does it make a sound?
Technically. No. Sound is perceived as vibrations picked up and analyzed by our eardrum.
In other words, no eardrums, no sound is detected.

If two witches watched two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
The left one, of course!

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood. (The official answer)

Do you live in Florida's panhandle?
Actually, the correct answer was 16. Sorry.

No. I live elsewhere in Florida.

What college do you attend? (If you say Pallet Town University I will BlankBlankBlank)
Southwest Mississippi Community College Big Grin

Have you ever been to Mississippi?
Reference URL's