Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(01-03-2012 01:32 AM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, their shape mostly resembles a ruby/saphire.

Not sure if it means anything, but that triangular shape was there in the B/W logos, just not colored.

[Image: logo_bwj.png]
(01-03-2012 01:56 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2012 01:32 AM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, their shape mostly resembles a ruby/saphire.

Not sure if it means anything, but that triangular shape was there in the B/W logos, just not colored.

I think it means something. It's probably just a cool design, not some shakepspearian allusion.
I[u doubt it means anything but i just noticed that the logoes are kinda shaped like latis
(01-03-2012 03:18 AM)Vahn Death Heart Wrote: [ -> ]I[u doubt it means anything but i just noticed that the logoes are kinda shaped like latis

OMG GAIS!!! LATIOS N LATIAS R GUNNA B IN BLACK/WHITE 2!!!
That would be pointless unless it had some hoenn factors because ofhgss and i love the sarcasm gira ArrowLightbulb i just relized they kinda made it impossible for a grey with black and white they had N get the other drake...
Great! Finally news! 2 new trailers(basically one but w/e) have been released. They are for the Keldeo VS Kyurem movie but they feature this forms. And I think they clarified many things. First of all, Black and White Kyurem are forms not new Pokemon. Also, they aren't any fusion but somehow they are "genes" of Reshiram and Zekrom on Kyurem... Or something like that. Another thing I noticed was that they referred Kyurem as the strongest Dragon. This could be just the anime overreacting about its latest star but could this mean that Kyurem is very strong(statically wise)? I am actually referring to its forms. Zekrom's and Reshiram's total base stats are 680. What if Kyurem's form's total base stats are 690 or even 700? Like Rayquaza which was stronger than Groudon and Kyogre(oh another reference Toungue)
(26-02-2012 03:02 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if it means anything, but that triangular shape was there in the B/W logos, just not colored.

You can clearly see in the B&W 2 logo that they are precious stones. But, coming to think of it, they might also represent the elements of fire and electricity (like G88 mentioned), as well as ruby and saphire.
(01-03-2012 04:29 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-02-2012 03:02 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if it means anything, but that triangular shape was there in the B/W logos, just not colored.

You can clearly see in the B&W 2 logo that they are precious stones.

yeah they do but it's a kind of big coincidence that ruby's colour is red and fire colour is also red and electricity's colour is blue...

or not a coincidence....Big Grin
(01-03-2012 04:45 PM)rinuswb Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2012 04:29 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]

You can clearly see in the B&W 2 logo that they are precious stones.

yeah they do but it's a kind of big coincidence that ruby's colour is red and fire colour is also red and electricity's colour is blue...

or not a coincidence....Big Grin

exactly. i say they had it all planed out from the begining.
(01-03-2012 04:29 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Great! Finally news! 2 new trailers(basically one but w/e) have been released. They are for the Keldeo VS Kyurem movie but they feature this forms. And I think they clarified many things. First of all, Black and White Kyurem are forms not new Pokemon. Also, they aren't any fusion but somehow they are "genes" of Reshiram and Zekrom on Kyurem... Or something like that. Another thing I noticed was that they referred Kyurem as the strongest Dragon. This could be just the anime overreacting about its latest star but could this mean that Kyurem is very strong(statically wise)? I am actually referring to its forms. Zekrom's and Reshiram's total base stats are 680. What if Kyurem's form's total base stats are 690 or even 700? Like Rayquaza which was stronger than Groudon and Kyogre(oh another reference Toungue)

I figured they would just be new forms. There was no way that Game Freak would pull a "new legendary pokemon we haven't even revealed unofficially" stunt on us. And what you say about the stats is certainly possible. Since these are different forms, they will probably have different strengths and weaknesses than from Kyurem. Perhaps they will be different types as well, like Fire/Ice and Electric/Ice, although that's not very probable. This is all very interesting stuff and I can't wait for new info to be revealed. Now...if I could just find a way to break into Game Freak's headquarters and steal their plans, we would know EXACTLY what they were doing! I'll get right too it Toungue
(01-03-2012 01:56 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]

I still like to think a trip to hoenn is on the cards
(02-03-2012 02:43 PM)PsychoboyUK Wrote: [ -> ]I still like to think a trip to hoenn is on the cards

Oh my God! Look what you did, now! I had totally forgotten about traveling in other regions in the new games. But I doubt we will be able to. There's just no meaning in traveling to other regions due to the story of the game. But if it's a prequel/sequel, we might have some chances. But don't hold your breath.

Also, speaking of other regions, Y U NO RELEASE RSE REMAKE?!?! Better they release a remake before Generation 6. ¬¬
(02-03-2012 02:59 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Also, speaking of other regions, Y U NO RELEASE RSE REMAKE?!?! Better they release a remake before Generation 6. ¬¬

nah i'm sure they will,
btw: don't you guys think they will once run out of inspiration: future gens will never be as good as blue and red
Inspiration? No... They may don't have many new ideas about new Pokemon but that doesn't mean that they will stop the games. In the future, a new generation could just mean new setting, new story, new mechanics, not new Pokemon. But let's be happy about what we currently have. The future is unpredictable Wink
(02-03-2012 05:23 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Inspiration? No... They may don't have many new ideas about new Pokemon but that doesn't mean that they will stop the games. In the future, a new generation could just mean new setting, new story, new mechanics, not new Pokemon. But let's be happy about what we currently have. The future is unpredictable Wink

They'll run out of inspiration as soon as bronies become accepted in society.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's