Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(15-03-2012 05:31 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]So , why do you think they changed it?

They didn't change anything, it's more like a different "pose", with their generators active this time. In the first picture, you can still see the holes in their tails where those cable-like things come out of. I don't think it will matter much anyway, I see it more as an aesthetic "effect", adding more contrasting colors and making them look more powerful. We all love huge monsters with active generators on their butts. Big Grin
But it's weird that they created a different artwork just for them being powered up. I don't think that there is any Pokemon like that...Hmm...
WAIT! I just realised that these tubes end at the glass-like spikes :O
Hey hey hey guys. Just saw the box art, and I'm impressed. Waiting for more.
For some reason i think its more ice then glass
(16-03-2012 05:17 AM)Vahn Death Heart Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason i think its more ice then glass

agreed. also i agree with Nm2.
Well, I said glass-like, I didn't realised that it was ice Toungue Yeah, I agree with you.
I just noticed that White Kyurem doesn't have this suspiciously placed pointy thing. Coolio.
I suppose Game Freak realized about the pointy thingy after Black/White were released. Honestly, I found it kind of odd looking as well. At least they addressed it with the White Kyurem form.
^
Nah, but they didn't have to remove it. It made Reshiram look different than Zekrom. And I don't think it was that weird. I mean Palkia's head also looked like a pennis but they didn't change it.

Anyway, truth is that I find the classic Reshiram-Zekrom designs better than these new forms. I believe the new ones look more like machines with all these tubes and the fact that they are like someone with Parkinson's glued parts from 2 dragons together.

But even if they aren't that good aesthitically, they must have a pretty interesting story behind em.
Well, I agree with you. Althought I find them great in design, they aren't like Zekrom and Reshiram. But I think their asymmetry, their tubes and their mechanical features are intentionally like this. As you say, there must be an interesting story behind them :3
Hmm... ONM says that BW Kyurem with tubes are called Red Blazing White Kyurem and Blue Sparkling White Kyurem. And that they're something different...
(20-03-2012 04:52 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... ONM says that BW Kyurem with tubes are called Red Blazing White Kyurem and Blue Sparkling White Kyurem. And that they're something different...

[Image: tumblr_lnwltqhA7R1qzj7lm.png]
Haha, I see what you did there Toungue

PS: By the way, it's Sparkling Blue Black Kyurem and Burning Red White Kyurem, my fault. Toungue
What the hay? Since when did Pokemon turn to mechas? What's next, Tengen Toppa Burning Red Kyurem?
I dont know about this concept its all so confusing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's