Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
[Image: corocoro_june_2012_cover.jpg]

Exciting stuff.

Edit: Some trivia because we all like trivia.
Landorus looks like an owl and is said to be the protector of land. The new forme is most likely based on Chikap Kamuy. Nooope, it's a feline apparently.
Interesting , very interesting and exiting indeed Smile But to be completely honest i do think those forms look uglier than ever.........but anyway that doesn't matter now Smile So Cheren might be a gym leader and we might even see Giovani......well that would give an end to the theory that he commits suicide in HG/SS.
Awesome! Many new forms! Landorus is like a gremlin/caveman, Tornadus like a bird and Thundurus is like a dragon. Also, I really like that these forms are probably 3DS exclusives via the Pokemon AR Searcher. It's great for 3DS users but it also makes this app-game worth. I want more details about the forms and the app Big Grin

Also... GIOVANNI!? THIS.... IS... MEGATON. I can't wait to learn more!
(11-05-2012 01:53 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! Many new forms! Landorus is like a gremlin/caveman, Tornadus like a bird and Thundurus is like a dragon. Also, I really like that these forms are probably 3DS exclusives via the Pokemon AR Searcher. It's great for 3DS users but it also makes this app-game worth. I want more details about the forms and the app Big Grin

Also... GIOVANNI!? THIS.... IS... MEGATON. I can't wait to learn more!

Wait , what? Sad aw..........that's a shame Undecided but then again they had to move on at some point. Oh well...........Undecided
(11-05-2012 01:46 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]and we might even see Giovani......well that would give an end to the theory that he commits suicide in HG/SS.

We can't be sure if B/W and B2/W2 happen before or after HG/SS, can we? The only character in B/W that could have mentioned previous games is Cynthia and, unless I've missed something, she didn't give us a time frame. So B2/W2 may be before HG/SS. Just a thought.

By the way, the guy that released the scan is posting more and more stuff but I can't translate everything. He's mentioned a "World Tournament", previous Gym Leaders Blaine, Lt. Surge, Erika and Janine, and a screenshot that looks like(?) something from the HG/SS site(?). I don't know what to make of it, can't read the full sentence.
Actually, Cynthia confirmed the events in Distortion World, if I remeber correctly. It's something like this:
[Image: C1e8k.png]

Also, it's cool to see characters returning! I just hope they're battleable..
A mustachioed chicken with a bra, seriously?
Can't wait to play the game and explore around Big Grin
They look like...birds?
(11-05-2012 02:40 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, Cynthia confirmed the events in Distortion World, if I remeber correctly. It's something like this:
[Image: C1e8k.png]

Also, it's cool to see characters returning! I just hope they're battleable..

This sh*t doesn't make sense to me. I don't know whether it's the chart or the 2 exercises of Physics I did... But this chart gets on my nerves... for no reason apparently. xD Just...doesn't...make...sense... a better one because I like this theory. y/y?
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2012/05/...2012-leaks

Late update, sorry, I was asleep and CoroCoro scans wouldn't appear in my dreams.
tl;dr: new formes, Alder/Cheren/Bianca/N are back, World Tournament, previous Gym Leaders, PokéWood.

N is back somewhere, that's all I needed, the games are awesome, 10/10 must buy.
Niice. I actually didn't find anything epic in those scans. The most important infos were leaked along the issue's cover. I think it's confirmed now that N will make an appearence. I don't think he was just mentioned Wink Pokewood seems more interesting than the stupid Musicals, and I wait to know exactly what you do there.

Also, I want to see more about the Sacred Beast Forms. I hope that competitevely speaking their better than the Incarnation forms, that were very strong. Oh and 3DS exclusives Big Grin I hope that it will be released some months ago before B2W2 there and not at their launch as in Japan.

About, World Tournament, I am not sure what it is.. It's like Battle Frontier? Or more like a new facility with very strong trainers(that appear depending on the day)? Nevertheless, it's great and I hope that they won't just appear but they will also have a backstory. Yeah, I am watching you Giovanni Toungue

So, until now which leaders are confirmed? Cheren, Homika, Shizui and probably Brycen? So... now only the scans in June remain before B2W2's release. It's something more than a month before their release!

@fr3: lol Well, you can read this then. It's a Bulbapedia article about the events in the Pokemon Universe and of course the events in each generation.
(12-05-2012 11:59 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I want to see more about the Sacred Beast Forms. I hope that competitevely speaking their better than the Incarnation forms, that were very strong. Oh and 3DS exclusives Big Grin I hope that it will be released some months ago before B2W2 there and not at their launch as in Japan.

"Tornadus' Sacred Beast Forme focuses on Defense, Speed & Special Defense. It is 1.4m and weighs 63.0kg
Thundurus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Special Attack. It is 3.0m and weighs 61.0kg
Landorus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Attack. It is 1.3m and weighs 68.0kg"

All of their formes seem interesting, especially the last 2. Cool
Yeah, I mean even more Toungue Like their stats, but this is something that we'll see when they will be released. Btw, I think they Landorus one is the best. And Thundurus is also cool. Tornadus is like a chicken.

PS: lol I mean they're not their.. typo.
(12-05-2012 11:06 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2012/05/...2012-leaks

Late update, sorry, I was asleep and CoroCoro scans wouldn't appear in my dreams.
tl;dr: new formes, Alder/Cheren/Bianca/N are back, World Tournament, previous Gym Leaders, PokéWood.

N is back somewhere, that's all I needed, the games are awesome, 10/10 must buy.

@4th picture, boy high as f***, shooting lasers from his NDS and sh**. xDDDD

@pekinoua, thanks!
GARY OAK AND CYNTHIA ARE BACK!!! *drools rainbows*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's