Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(27-02-2012 01:45 AM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-02-2012 12:09 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish we could. I would fuse Victini, Giratina, and Rayquaza to get Mewtini.

Hmm, I thought Mewtini was a combinaion of Mew and Victini.

Well, that's just one of his forms. Mewtini is the God of all creation, so he can appear as whatever he wants to be. He has a human form, a pony form, a pokemon form, a Genosian form, and a Lemurian form among many many others. He claims that his Lemurian form is his true godly form though. And in case you were wondering, that form looks like a humanoid cat creature with six giant wings and an abnormally huge tail. He also has large eyes and religious symbols branded on his body.
^ i swear your just about as crazy as i am, and i know about the fusion of all pokemon i just said that to open the bulbakrom joke.
(26-02-2012 10:34 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Well, this actually could mean just an updated version and not a sequel :/

We were discussing exactly this today with Phoenix. It is a bit annoying that this will probably a patch as it is known in other games, and yet we will have to pay for it like it is a normal game.

Nah, I don't think so. This will be either a third version(but a third version with versions) or a sequel with two versions. Patch is very different. It usually have only changes that you can't see. Personally, I hope that these will be a sequel but they most likely will be third versions.
(27-02-2012 12:38 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-02-2012 10:34 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Well, this actually could mean just an updated version and not a sequel :/

We were discussing exactly this today with Phoenix. It is a bit annoying that this will probably a patch as it is known in other games, and yet we will have to pay for it like it is a normal game.

Nah, I don't think so. This will be either a third version(but a third version with versions) or a sequel with two versions. Patch is very different. It usually have only changes that you can't see. Personally, I hope that these will be a sequel but they most likely will be third versions.

I still believe it's going to be a mix. like a sequel and prequel as well. Maybe with time travel or whatever. idk
No June... They will be released in Autumn...

"Nintendo of Europe ‏ @NintendoEurope

Brand new #Pokémon Black Version 2 & Pokémon White Version 2 for #NintendoDS coming to Europe this Autumn bit.ly/kbUYRb "

This is an official Account of Nintendo of Europe. The official uk site says Coming Soon but I don't think that the "Autumn" is a mistake.
(27-02-2012 01:30 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]No June... They will be released in Autumn...

"Nintendo of Europe ‏ @NintendoEurope

Brand new #Pokémon Black Version 2 & Pokémon White Version 2 for #NintendoDS coming to Europe this Autumn bit.ly/kbUYRb "

This is an official Account of Nintendo of Europe. The official uk site says Coming Soon but I don't think that the "Autumn" is a mistake.
oh. Undecided
(27-02-2012 12:38 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I don't think so. This will be either a third version(but a third version with versions) or a sequel with two versions. Patch is very different. It usually have only changes that you can't see. Personally, I hope that these will be a sequel but they most likely will be third versions.

What I meant with the world patch is that the changes won't be that important, mostly like in every third game of every generation. You know that it's being sold as a brand new game but still it's just the old one with some new features and changes. This has been happening for years now and I don't think it will change now.

And as for the release date, it would be much better for me if it was released in summer since then I'd have much more free time to play em. But anyway, we'll have to wait untill autumn.
Well, in that case I agree with you. But I find it strange that this version is always the best. And not just from the first two versions. Generally speaking I think that Emerald and Platinum are probably the best games. I want to see B2W2 now. I am really curious to know how they're going to create the story if this isn't a sequel because there are 2 versions now.

In a sidenote, I'd like to see some other Pokemons befere E4, not only Unova's. It was interesting the first time but now they aren't new. And I'll probably start with Tepig.
page taking to long from where i am at to load 1...2...3...99...306...507... Ok Finally....
US Release Fall 2012
they aren't giving any information about these games are they.......AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
You know what I've noticed? This is REALLY early for a pokemon sequel. A delay of just 1.5 years? That's something incredible. Still, I'm thinking that there are WAY too many legendarys now, so I don't think that these are necessarily new pokemon, but just different forms. You'd probably just use orbs to change Kyurem's forms, like with Giratina. Maybe you'd use the black/white egg from the original games and have Kyurem hold it and it will change form. Or maybe something like Ruby/Saphire will happen where a natural disaster occurs when you awaken the legendary pokemon. In Kyurem's case, it would be covering Unova with snow.
Nah, I don't think it's early. It's the right time. It will be released over one and a half year since BW's launch in Japan.
I suppose so. Anyways, I can't wait to see the screen shots.
mymain question is how its going to be in some mag i read i heard they were trying to revamp the game style, or maybe they said that they should do that.... idk anyway i just want to know what infomation we do have other then kyurems new forms? or new pokemon? and the fact that they are coming out with the new games.....
Well, there isn't any official statement about the style so this magazine probably wanted it. About White and Black Kyurem we know... Nothing except that they are version mascots. Toungue We don't even know for sure if they are new Pokemon or forms.
exactly which is what really has me nervous cause this is really the first time they did this to the main series.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's