Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(26-02-2012 04:56 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]@G88 and PsychoboyUK: Well, this theory is good and not impossible. But, this happened many years ago. There were no pokeballs, no pcs and no technology. How they 're going to make it happen when all of them are absent?

oh yes that's true. Confused Well........i have absolutelly no idea Huh maybe we will be the champion and have the 3 starters lvl 70 + another 3 unova pkmn. Confused
And our pokemon will be able to go up to over9000lv. Toungue No way. They will find something if it's sequel, but it makes sense as well if it's prequel. Oh well, mindfuck. Big Grin
(26-02-2012 04:56 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]@db0: Sure, you are right, these are theories. But why they named them Black and White 2? Even if they are two, they could named something like light grey and dark grey. A numbered sequel usually means "continue". These games will be released in June and that's about only three months away! CoroCoro will be released in about 2 or 3 weeks and there I think we will find the first screenshots and the first details. :3

@G88 and PsychoboyUK: Well, this theory is good and not impossible. But, this happened many years ago. There were no pokeballs, no pcs and no technology. How they 're going to make it happen when all of them are absent?

I don't know really. I remember people saying that they used to use like berries and such to capture pokemon. Although, I kinda doubt pokemon would make that huge change to one of it's signature aspects. That would be weird even for nintendo, which is prone to things weird. I guess this would just have to occur in the future. MAYBE N will be a good guy in this one! Now THAT would be interesting and certainly possible, since N sort of realized that his ways were wrong. And then he flew away. Perhaps there may be some changes to the gym leaders and the elite four as well. MAYBE, the champion of the elite four might be...THE PLAYER CHARACTER FROM THE ORIGINAL BLACK AND WHITE!!! I'M GOING CRAZY AGAIN THINKING ABOUT POSSIBILITIES!!! PONIES ARE GREAT!!! Oh dear...I'm hyperventilating again aren't I? Anyways, the possibilities are endless, and it's all making me really excited. I'm REALLY hoping for a worldwide release, because then I'd have something to do over the summer BESIDES chatting with you ding dongs! Just kidding. I love you guys. But you know where the next region of Pokemon should be located in? Skyrim. Modern day Skyrim. Where dragon pokemon attack the place again and...oh wait, wrong place. But that gets me thinking...PERHAPS this will be located in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT REGION!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! HOW MUCH DIFFERENT WILL IT LOOK?!? WILL IT CONNECT TO UNOVA DIRECTLY!?! YAY POKEMON I LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!! Oh lord...there I went. When it comes to my fandoms, I talk a lot about them (as you can see with My Little Pony) so don't mind me too much. But yeah, I'm really excited, and I hope that there is a worldwide release. Sincerely, Mewtini.
I got it! Time travel. It's going to have time traveling involved. somwhere.
(26-02-2012 04:56 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]@db0: Sure, you are right, these are theories. But why they named them Black and White 2? Even if they are two, they could named something like light grey and dark grey. A numbered sequel usually means "continue". These games will be released in June and that's about only three months away! CoroCoro will be released in about 2 or 3 weeks and there I think we will find the first screenshots and the first details. :3

I guess we will learn more about it later. I don't know what they are going to be but my guess is they won't be that exciting once they come out. Anyway, I am looking forward to these games, even though I don't believe they are worthy of all this fuss. It's just Nintendo promoting their products. Of course, that doesn't mean that I won't get em the moment they become available in Greece.
I still say ponies. Ponies everywhere...
@G88: Haha, even if you mention some impossible things for fun like skyrim and random ponies everywhere your comments have some things very possible. Like the new region.

So this is what I believe based on something G88 said. The 2 usually, as I said to db0, means "continue". So, I think that these are (direct) sequels. Your character would be a new one and something like everyone before. Someone tries to "revive" Team Plasma and somehow he has a dragon(Reshiram in White 2 or Zekrom in Black 2). The champion is the player in BW(you name him and you choose his/her gender). This mysterious new character will take the role of the Leader but he know that the dragon of the champion is stronger. So, he will try to find the Legendarty Kyurem. In the climax of the story, the new player, the old player(and champion) and the New Plasma Leader would battle in the Giant Chasm. There when the Leader is defeated he will somehow merge his dragon with Kyurem, which will appear after the battle. In White 2, he will obtain White Kyurem and in Black 2 White Kyurem. Then, the champion will lose the battle and then the player will face him. After Leader's second defeat, the player will encounter the Fusion Dragon and there he will catch him. The old player then will be avaible to battle in the Championship and after his defeat, the new player will be crowned Champion.

Cool story, Peke Toungue

By the way, can anyone confirm if these are new Pokemon or Kyurem's forms?
(26-02-2012 06:02 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]@G88: Haha, even if you mention some impossible things for fun like skyrim and random ponies everywhere your comments have some things very possible. Like the new region.

So this is what I believe based on something G88 said. The 2 usually, as I said to db0, means "continue". So, I think that these are (direct) sequels. Your character would be a new one and something like everyone before. Someone tries to "revive" Team Plasma and somehow he has a dragon(Reshiram in White 2 or Zekrom in Black 2). The champion is the player in BW(you name him and you choose his/her gender). This mysterious new character will take the role of the Leader but he know that the dragon of the champion is stronger. So, he will try to find the Legendarty Kyurem. In the climax of the story, the new player, the old player(and champion) and the New Plasma Leader would battle in the Giant Chasm. There when the Leader is defeated he will somehow merge his dragon with Kyurem, which will appear after the battle. In White 2, he will obtain White Kyurem and in Black 2 White Kyurem. Then, the champion will lose the battle and then the player will face him. After Leader's second defeat, the player will encounter the Fusion Dragon and there he will catch him. The old player then will be avaible to battle in the Championship and after his defeat, the new player will be crowned Champion.

Cool story, Peke Toungue

By the way, can anyone confirm if these are new Pokemon or Kyurem's forms?

[Image: 131943655832.gif]

Lol, but I think they are just Kyurem's forms. They wouldn't pull THAT on us...right?
It's possible that we've been introduced to a new mechanic alongside evolutions and form(e)s as well, "fusion", but it's probably going to be limited to a select few Pokemon. It will be interesting to see if a fusion is also seperable, for example would you be able to seperate and join Zekrom, and Kyurem to make Black Kyurem as many times as you wish?
I think that's why Masuda refers to Black Kyurem and White Kyurem as new Pokemon, simply because they're not formes in the old sense of the term.
Well then, if these are technically new legendary pokemon, who's to say that there won't be more new legendary pokemon that they haven't revealed yet? Of course, that would just contribute to the already overabundance of legendary pokemon. I'm starting to feel as though there are too many of them. We have like, what, 30 of them now? This simply can't last forever. Although, I would like something more epic than Genosect, as cool as it may look. Anyways, this is all just speculation on our parts. Maybe this stuff may happen. Maybe not. It might be something rather normal, or it could be something completely different from what any of us are expecting. As more news comes in and more of the plot is revealed, I bet one of us will look back on these comments and laugh at the foolish ideas of some 14 year old boy named Giratina88 who came up with all these crazy little theories as to what may happen in Pokemon Black/White 2. But for now, let the speculation continue.
Haha, G88 this always happens Toungue Rarely something that we speculate is true Toungue And our theories usually are better Toungue

Joking aside, I find Arty2's idea logical and possible but this mechanic changes a lot of things. On the other hand, we could be introduced to it now and in the next generation we would get a more in depth explanation about it along with many fusions.

And then Masuda will reveal that these are just some forms Sad
(26-02-2012 08:44 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, G88 this always happens Toungue Rarely something that we speculate is true Toungue And our theories usually are better Toungue

Joking aside, I find Arty2's idea logical and possible but this mechanic changes a lot of things. On the other hand, we could be introduced to it now and in the next generation we would get a more in depth explanation about it along with many fusions.

And then Masuda will reveal that these are just some forms Sad

And somewhere, a pony will cry... Sad
@G88 there are abou 50 i think. And i agree , it's getting a bit too much. Confused

Anyway , abiut the fusion............well imo it's quite unlikly to work with anything apart from reshiram , zekrom and kyurem Undecided
(26-02-2012 08:47 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]And somewhere, a pony will cry die a slow painful death. Smile
I hate you so much Toungue
Something minor but yet interesting. It's Pokemon Black Version 2 and Pokemon White Version 2. Not Pokemon Black 2 Version and Pokemon White 2 Version. Well, this actually could mean just an updated version and not a sequel :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's