Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Could it possibly be like how RBY and GSC was treated? How there was the timeskip and all, the anti-climatic revival of team rocket (swear that was the only thing i hated about those games.) or could be something like the anime series just after kanto and the four islands. But the possibilities of the new machanics are endless. I'm glad that it is on the ds cause i don't have the 3ds
(dont have a DSi either Toungue ) and as said above i don't think its going to be more then kyurem zekrom or reshiram because of the mass amount of combinations it could make. I mean a bulbasaur and a zekrom combo???? wtf
(26-02-2012 10:36 PM)Vahn Death Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Could it possibly be like how RBY and GSC was treated? How there was the timeskip and all, the anti-climatic revival of team rocket (swear that was the only thing i hated about those games.) or could be something like the anime series just after kanto and the four islands. But the possibilities of the new machanics are endless. I'm glad that it is on the ds cause i don't have the 3ds
(dont have a DSi either Toungue ) and as said above i don't think its going to be more then kyurem zekrom or reshiram because of the mass amount of combinations it could make. I mean a bulbasaur and a zekrom combo???? wtf

Lol, I like that idea. Bulbakrom. Zekrosaur.
lol thought it'd be funny and thank you
though it just made me think of a new mech for double, triple, and rotation battles.
and really they already started the move combo's with the starters and zekrom and reshiram, but i doubt it'll be much more indef like combining pokemon....
I saw about these games today and i was shocked tbh.If it's a sequel and it can be pretty much interesting but it's just a remake,which is unlikely due to the #2 after the names,it will suck badly.What is more interesting is what are these pokemon in the pictures and what's their typing.
Keep the theory's coming in Smile I'am thinking of compiling a possible story using some of the ideas and my own Smile if that is ok with everyone Smile
(26-02-2012 10:34 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Something minor but yet interesting. It's Pokemon Black Version 2 and Pokemon White Version 2. Not Pokemon Black 2 Version and Pokemon White 2 Version. Well, this actually could mean just an updated version and not a sequel :/

dude...........it's grammar........Confused

@G88 lol Toungue
also lol @VDH's bullbakrom Toungue anyway , imo it's highly unlikly that you will be able to fuse any pkmn really Confused
I wish we could. I would fuse Victini, Giratina, and Rayquaza to get Mewtini.
@KN412: Whatever, you see what I mean Toungue As I said it's something minor and possibly about grammar as you said. But it may hide more Toungue It isn't something important just something I noticed and possibly nothing.

@Vahn Death Heart: Well, for sure there won't be a fusion system for practical reasons. Mainly the names. 649x649 names of fused Pokemon. They could just fuse the names(ex: Bulbasaur + Arceus= Bulbarceus or Mew+Muk=Mewk) but as you see they would be pretty lame Toungue They only way to see fusion is if it's selective. Only a few Pokemon like some legendaries, starters, Pikachu and some other would be capable of fusion. But in my opinion, the fusion won't be a new mechanic. This fusion, I believe that it has to do with the story. Something like what I stated to my little theory.
Pekinoua, that does seem like a good theory, but as KN412 stated, its probably just a grammar error. No doubt there will be plenty of Grammer Nazis out there thinking that they are updates because of the way they typed it, and will be outraged when they figure out that Game Freak just got the grammar wrong. They'll troll their studios for weeks! I giggle just thinking about it Toungue
OK folks a little something i wrote up tonight and thought i would share. I will update it as more info is made available and i can go into more detail Smile.

Oh and sorry for the Length Smile Any changes or criticism appreciated Smile

POKEMON BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2
Possible Story By PsychoboyUK

With the end of Pokemon Black and White ending with you becoming champion and lord N disappearing with the other Dragon legendary (Reshiram or Zekerom depending on the game you have). With all that said all we found out about N was he was the leader of Team Plasma and had a weird childhood.

So on the 25th February 2012 for the first in the MAIN handheld series of the Pokemon franchise they have added the number 2 to the title! With that said we now have Pokemon Black and Pokemon White 2 respectively with 2 NEW forms of Kuryem heading the box Kuryem Black and Kuryem White.

So story speculation has begun on various sites some say sequel and others say prequel! Now me on the other hand I think B/W 2 will be a mix of both. Reason for thinking this is I think we WILL learn a lot more about Lord N and his past and how he became the Leader of team Plasma and how he becomes a “Chosen one” for the dragon Legendary. With the main character (Boy, girl) will now be champion (which makes you the one in UNOVA) and will now need a reason to travel and battle enter the return of N and his vengeance for you handing him his ass in the previous game! This is where I think N will regain control of Plasma and set in motion his task for B/W 2.

The following would be a decent story to play:

On his quest to become the master of the “Dragon Legendaries” of UNOVA he stumbles across a legend that tells of a stone that will merge the powers of Reshi or Zeke with the 3rd UNOVA Dragon Kuryem to create the “Ultimate” pokemon of UNOVA. So in an effort to stop N in his “master plan” you will need to travel the region in an effort to find out where the stone is and use or destroy it before N uses it. But on your journey you find out you have to travel to the region of HOENN to a “UNDISCOVERED” cave to find out what N found and get back to UNOVA and stop N Before he merges his dragon with Kuryem and destroys UNOVA once and for all!!!
In between this you will have to fulfil your champion duties and travel UNOVA in search of a new elite 4 and new Pokemon and new friends.

Some cool console features I would like to see:

DS/DSi/3DS
Voice/Video chat
Some new C-Gear Gadgets
The ability to upload you save the cloud for backup reasons
Improved graphics using 3D
3D Pokedex compatibility
Seems interesting! You could probably make this into a fanfiction. Just make sure to put it in the fanfiction section.
Yes Giratina88 i'm thinking about that as we speak Smile

and not to worry Smile It will find its way on there soon if i decide to do it Smile
Nice theory, but I don't think that the games are going to change so much Toungue Personally, I believe that these games are sequels but that doesn't mean that they will have so many changes. They will be mostly on the setting and the story. By the way your thory has inspired me and I may post the next part of my theory Toungue This is the first time I'm so excited about a game after White! Big Grin
(27-02-2012 12:50 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theory, but I don't think that the games are going to change so much Toungue Personally, I believe that these games are sequels but that doesn't mean that they will have so many changes. They will be mostly on the setting and the story. By the way your thory has inspired me and I may post the next part of my theory Toungue This is the first time I'm so excited about a game after White! Big Grin

Myself and a mate are planning a Fanfic based on my theory Smile would love to see your theory Smile
(26-02-2012 10:34 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Well, this actually could mean just an updated version and not a sequel :/

We were discussing exactly this today with Phoenix. It is a bit annoying that this will probably a patch as it is known in other games, and yet we will have to pay for it like it is a normal game.

(27-02-2012 12:09 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish we could. I would fuse Victini, Giratina, and Rayquaza to get Mewtini.

Hmm, I thought Mewtini was a combinaion of Mew and Victini.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's