Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I support the theory about #2 being a sequel or prequel to Black & White, most likely a sequel in my opinion; it looks to me that N did succeed in mergin his dragon with the other, forgotten one. Hopefully, they will add more trivia to tie the series' timeline too.
Yet it's unclear to whether these gems are truly a ruby and a sapphire, but surely they're made to look like it as to spark rumours; smart Gamefreak... well played.
What really surprised me is the console choice, but I wouldn't be surprised if they come up with a 3DS version out of nowhere.
We'll soon know if it's going to be a concurrent global release, the manuals will have to be translated to Greek as well Wink
(26-02-2012 01:27 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]I support the theory about #2 being a sequel or prequel to Black & White, most likely a sequel in my opinion; it looks to me that N did succeed in mergin his dragon with the other, forgotten one. Hopefully, they will add more trivia to tie the series' timeline too.
Yet it's unclear to whether these gems are truly a ruby and a sapphire, but surely they're made to look like it as to spark rumours; smart Gamefreak... well played.
What really surprised me is the console choice, but I wouldn't be surprised if they come up with a 3DS version out of nowhere.
We'll soon know if it's going to be a concurrent global release, the manuals will have to be translated to Greek as well Wink
Greek? hm........that's a good idea but personaly i wouldn't like that at all........Confused
Oh, didn't mean the game itself, just the instruction booklet ;p
^ Arty2 is talking about the manual, it has been in Greek for quite some time. If the games are to be released globally at the same time, the manual has to be translated in time too.
Manuals are always greek KN412 Toungue I think that Arty2 means that if the games are out this June, someone he know or him will translate them. So he will know soon if they will be released this June or not. Am I right? Toungue

Edit: Ninja'd by Ninjomewtwo Toungue
(26-02-2012 01:42 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, didn't mean the game itself, just the instruction booklet ;p

(26-02-2012 01:42 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]^ Arty2 is talking about the manual, it has been in Greek for quite some time. If the games are to be released globally at the same time, the manual has to be translated in time too.

Oh that , sorry i didn't see the word manual Toungue i'd better be more carefull next time. Confused

(26-02-2012 01:43 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Manuals are always greek KN412 Toungue I think that Arty2 means that if the games are out this June, someone he know or him will translate them. So he will know soon if they will be released this June or not. Am I right? Toungue

Edit: Ninja'd my Ninjomewtwo Toungue

i know , i know i just read his post to quickly Toungue
Pokemon BW2?? wow awesome new Big Grin
I am pretty happy that they will not use again the same formula of one third version which will only have some minor change in the storyline.
Wow... o_O; Didn't expect this... Oh well. June 2012? Then we'll get those things at the end of 2012 FML. Make it a sequeeeeell. *_* Time to see more N. y/y?
3DS: it prints money! Big Grin
Something that just crossed my mind... If B2W2 are sequels, this means that we are the champion? And that we have beaten the gyms? Hmm... So, we could visit unexplored places in Unova. But what about our Pokemons? So many questions... If we are the same character as before and these are a sequel, well, they must explain many things. Awesome :3
(26-02-2012 02:32 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Something that just crossed my mind... If B2W2 are sequels, this means that we are the champion? And that we have beaten the gyms? Hmm... So, we could visit unexplored places in Unova. But what about our Pokemons? So many questions... If we are the same character as before and these are a sequel, well, they must explain many things. Awesome :3

That's why i think it's probably going to be a prequel.
Well, I don't know whether these games are gonna be prequels or sequels, but what if they are just the same game as B&W but with some differences in the storyline, extra features etc? Isn't it what usually happens in every third version? Or maybe the fact that it's a double third version will change this.

Still, I like the idea of it being something different than usual, especially going back to Hoenn.
(26-02-2012 04:01 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't know whether these games are gonna be prequels or sequels, but what if they are just the same game as B&W but with some differences in the storyline, extra features etc? Isn't it what usually happens in every third version? Or maybe the fact that it's a double third version will change this.

Still, I like the idea of it being something different than usual, especially going back to Hoenn.

well if it is that way i will feel kinda ripped off........Undecided i mean , if it's going to be like that why didn't i wait for these? i mean , no one will have any reason to get B/W1 Confused
(26-02-2012 05:53 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]You wanna know what I think might happen? It could be a prequel, telling all about the original unnamed dragon pokemon that ended up splitting into Reshiram and Zekrom. MAYBE, it was Kyurem that caused the dragon to split. OR, maybe these weird forms of Kyurem are made by some kind of orb, which was how Giratina was able to go all origin form. So, I speculate that there will be a thunder orb and a fire orb. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS. I'M HYPERVENTILATING JUST THINKING ABOUT THESE DAMN THINGS!!! OOOOOOOOHHHH...

[Image: my-brain-is-full-of-shit-pony-meme-gener...11670f.jpg]

WHOA there cowboy. I'm gonna pass out if I go on. The point is, IT'S EXCITING!!!

I agree with that theory makes the most sense really!
@db0: Sure, you are right, these are theories. But why they named them Black and White 2? Even if they are two, they could named something like light grey and dark grey. A numbered sequel usually means "continue". These games will be released in June and that's about only three months away! CoroCoro will be released in about 2 or 3 weeks and there I think we will find the first screenshots and the first details. :3

@G88 and PsychoboyUK: Well, this theory is good and not impossible. But, this happened many years ago. There were no pokeballs, no pcs and no technology. How they 're going to make it happen when all of them are absent?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's