Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Have you by any chance got the diamond dust medal an if yes is there a specific time/date to find it?(I know it has to be winter)
(17-06-2013 02:37 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]Have you by any chance got the diamond dust medal an if yes is there a specific time/date to find it?(I know it has to be winter)

If I remember correctly, you get it on New Year's Eve. Try 24/12, 25/12, 31/12 and 1/1, it's one of those dates.
(17-06-2013 03:32 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-06-2013 02:37 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]Have you by any chance got the diamond dust medal an if yes is there a specific time/date to find it?(I know it has to be winter)

If I remember correctly, you get it on New Year's Eve. Try 24/12, 25/12, 31/12 and 1/1, it's one of those dates.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/E...amond_dust
Ok so after losing A LOT of times in the Pokemon World Tournament, I played Rotation battles and finally managed to defeat the World Leaders tournament 10 times. After this, I tried to defeat the Champions also in Rotation Battles but I couldn't do it in the first few times, so I switched to Singles and finally did it.

I used Samurott, Lucario, Krookodile and Arcanine in Rotation battles, and the first 3 in Singles.
Way to go! Now try the Type Expert Tournaments Toungue
I have to transfer some Pokemon I think, can't find 3 of the same type. Toungue
Will Global Link die? I couldn't be more happy since it was a useless feature for me.
Imho, the particular one fwaked up the whole game. @Actual people that used it, screw you! Toungue
Black 2 or White 2? Which version is better?
(01-07-2013 04:45 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Will Global Link die? I couldn't be more happy since it was a useless feature for me.
Imho, the particular one fwaked up the whole game. @Actual people that used it, screw you! Toungue
The Dream World is going to die! YAY!!! The only time I even used it was to get Arceus.
According to Serebii:

The Global Link has updated with an notice regarding the Pokémon Global Link. First, the Global Link will open up for a special X & Y version on October 12th 2013, after a 12 day long maintenance from the start of October. However, from October 12th 2013, various Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 features will go offline.
Putting a Pokémon to sleep will go offline on December 10th 2013.
The trial version of the Dream World will go offline on October 12th 2013, as will new user registration.
The GTS tracking for Gen V ends on January 14th 2014 and Rating Mode on Random Matchup goes offline on January 14th 2014.
The ability to do WiFi Memory Link in Black 2 & White 2 also goes offline on January 14th 2014.
C-Gear, Musical and Pokédex Skin changing deactivates on January 14th.
Waking up your Pokémon to get items and Pokémon also deactivates on January 14th. You will be able to wake your Pokémon up from the game side at any time, but the ability to do so from the Global Link deactivates on January 14th
However, using the GTS in the games, Free Rating in the Random Matchup and all the other in-game online features will continue. It's currently unclear what features the new Global Link will have but when we have these details, they'll be posted
I just got the oval charm.
Now I shall empty the 10 boxes I filled with Snivys that I hatched while trying to get a shiny Snivy. I didn't get one so now I'm going to try again for a shiny.(Using Masuda Method)

I have 168 of the medals including World's Mightiest.

I have 55 level 100 Pokemon, including all starters from every region, and I trained all of them myself except for Arceus and Deoxys.

How do you get the Pokemon Daycare Medal? I've done a LOT of breeding and I still haven't gotten it.

(17-06-2013 02:05 PM)BLUE Wrote: [ -> ]No, it is the one that is completely blue. You propably found it by luck in your first tries. All the other trains appear one after another each day even the invisible one. The rare one's pattern is not documented anywhere as far as I know.
Is that the Wi-Fi train?
The Wi-Fi train was the only one I had trouble finding.
Leave 100 Pokémon at the Pokémon Day Care.
(04-07-2013 06:49 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Leave 100 Pokémon at the Pokémon Day Care.

Thanks a million!
So I was bored. Toungue Saw my DS lying on the floor. Turned it on. I'm inside the Black Tower. I didn't know this thing existed! xDDD What's more, my Pokémon are level 81. HAHAHAHAHA. Piece of cake.

All I'm using is Samurott and Suerffff. Daemn! @ Level 3. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's