Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(20-03-2012 08:08 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]What the hay? Since when did Pokemon turn to mechas? What's next, Tengen Toppa Burning Red Kyurem?

Soon... Very Very Super Efffing Sparkling Dark Blue Kyurem (Advanced Form) is here....
Sorry for double posting again, but finally some decent news!

First of all, Amazon JP will sell some 3DS cases that mention BW Kyurem's typings, weights and heights.

Black Kyurem: 3.3m/325 kg
White Kyurem: 3.6m/325 kg

They are Dragon/Ice as Kyurem.

Also, Pokemon Smash' April 8th Episode will reveal a lot of information. Probably a part of what CoroCoro will reveal when it will be released.
blazing chickens are better than electrified gorillas!
(21-03-2012 12:16 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-03-2012 08:08 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]What the hay? Since when did Pokemon turn to mechas? What's next, Tengen Toppa Burning Red Kyurem?

Soon... Very Very Super Efffing Sparkling Dark Blue Kyurem (Advanced Form) is here....

Nope. What comes NEXT will be the CHUMARDATTUK. This stands for Chizzled Hugely Uninflated Mainly Attracting Rainbow Dash Aflicting Tengen Toppa Ultimate Kyurem. If you ask me, I think this is a win.
Ha ha, time for rumors, straight from pokejungle. Although most probably fake, the writer describes things quite well so just in case they actually turn out to be true, here we go:

Quote:My connection to Nintendo is not limited to my name only, as I actually have connections inside the company due to my involvement with various Nintendo-sponsored publications, and actually have come across information regarding the upcoming Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, information that is quite surprising and possibly the biggest news involving the sequel. This information is planned to be published in the next CoroCoro as the “big scoop”, and I have received descriptions, but no pictures, of what this news entails. All this information will be revealed in CoroCoro, but other sources may perhaps reveal it beforehand, such as the Pokemon Smash program. I have not seen this information first-hand, but have been corresponding with friends in other parts of the franchise, including some who are involved with the Japanese side of the franchise, so the information I have is second-hand, so not everything will be entirely accurate as some details may have been skipped over. Furthermore, I cannot reveal concrete info such as actual names of new Pokemon and characters appearing in the sequel but can reveal basic descriptions and general information.

So, what is this big news? Well, it turns out that, since Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 is the franchise’s first official numerical sequel, just as Gold and Silver was originally planned as, it will, for the first time ever, be introducing completely brand new Pokemon to the franchise alongside the return of the Unova Pokemon. These Pokemon will apparently still be considered “Generation 5″ Pokemon, although they will not be compatible with Black and White, akin to how RBY and GSC could link, but the new Pokemon could not be transferred. There are ten Pokemon set to be revealed this month, including a new set of Starters, with more apparently on the way, although no exact number is known to any of my correspondents. Some of them speculate that it will be around 50 or so, but will not be as many as a full generation, so probably not over 100.

Furthermore, I have also obtained preliminary information pertaining to the plot, setting, and characters as well that will be featured in Black 2 and White 2. Here is a bullet-point summary of the general information CoroCoro is set to contain this month:

Characters (Click to View)

That’s all the main info my sources told me. There may be more they left out because they didn’t think it was important, or their may be pages they have yet to see. All this info should be leaked any day now.
Lol, I can't read all that text. My brain exploded after reading a few paragraphs.
Haha awesome! It seems like Europe but with some references from Middle Age and Vectorian England. Cool!

But it's too good to be true. These are A TON of informations. There's no way that they'll reveal that much. And I don't think that they're going to release new Pokemon again. But still interesting to hear. We're probably going to have some new information this weekend at Pokemon Smash, so if by any chance this is true we won't wait so long to find out.

Edit: Also, something that I forgot... I don't think that there is going to be a new region. No way!
So, instead of a remake, we get a brand-new game?
(06-04-2012 09:04 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]So, instead of a remake, we get a brand-new game?

Hopefully. I personally don't mind a B&W similar game since I liked Unova a lot but probably a brand new game would be better.
(07-04-2012 12:27 AM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2012 09:04 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]So, instead of a remake, we get a brand-new game?

Hopefully. I personally don't mind a B&W similar game since I liked Unova a lot but probably a brand new game would be better.

I kinda doubt that we're getting a totally brand new game. I mean, we're still in 5th gen.
(07-04-2012 12:30 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2012 12:27 AM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]

I kinda doubt that we're getting a totally brand new game. I mean, we're still in 5th gen.

New story and stuff but without new pokemon Smile
Probably this.^ It's too farfetched to have 50 new Pokemon AND a new region. Personally, I thought that the 150 new Pokemon of BW were so many. They can't add 50 new!
Yeah i think they've overdone it a bit as well Undecided I mean 50 legendaries? Well actually , no they have not overdone it yet. But if they release new ones they will. Anyway about the pokemon.........i think they should stop at 700.
what if this is 6th gen??? :conspiracykeanu:
and they have been keeping it us a secret???
(06-04-2012 05:16 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]...
The Grass Pokemon is a bird, pure Grass, like Piplup and Torchic. Resembles an owl with a flower on head, needle eyebrows, and cactus wings. Seems to be based off the owls that live in cacti.
Water Pokemon is a platypus, very playful in its design. Beaver-tail is large and looks like a surf-board, with a v-cut at the end.

Very complicated fake information backed up by fake "leaked scans" or actually new Pokémon?

[Image: cactusowl1.jpg] [Image: cactusowl2.png] [Image: cactusowl3.png]

All 3 pictures match the descriptions above.

[spoiler]It's actually fake.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2v0e79i.png[/spoiler]

In other, a little bit more real news, CoroCoro scans are already being posted on the net, nothing Pokémon-related yet though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's