Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(14-06-2012 12:07 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]I hope there are some move tutors too cause its really uncomfortable the way it is now

well there have always been two additional ones in the battle frontier as far as i can remember so i guess it's going to be the same here as well Smile
Well, it seems to me that the games will combine elements both of a sequel and of a third version, which can only be good. Time will show if I will buy them, although I will surely look out for more info as soon as they come out. Never really minded getting spoiled about Pokemon games even if it means I lose some fun.
I really hope that Bug type is no more not very effective on Ghosts and its not only a mistake
(16-06-2012 03:46 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]I really hope that Bug types is no more not very effective on Ghosts and its not only a mistake

I on the other hand hope it's a mistake......i mean , if that's the case what will happen to black vs black 2 battles for example? does this mean that you won't be able to have battles or trade with b/w? Sad seems quite suspicious. idk , i never liked changes , i wouldn't like it if they changed the mechanics now......)
In D/P vs Platinum battles, the mechanics of the game that hosts the match were used. If the host was D/P, Hypnosis' accuracy was 70% for example. I'd expect something similar for type effectiveness if anything changes.
(16-06-2012 03:58 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]In D/P vs Platinum battles, the mechanics of the game that hosts the match were used. If the host was D/P, Hypnosis' accuracy was 70% for example. I'd expect something similar for type effectiveness if anything changes.

I see. well that's ok then. But it will still affect battles Undecided i mean how will someone be able to tell if he can use a bug type to their advantage? Say for instance , i am the ghost gym leader on pkmn.com.gr (also the weakest Toungue ) anyone challenging me would have problem with the whole Bug-ghost thing......i would have to make it clear to them and always be the host. Then again i guess we can't really complain........i mean , it's a bug. it should be able to hit a ghost type if it's supper affective towards dark types right? Toungue
PGL has been updated Big Grin And just three days until B2W2. :o
It seems good to me but I cant go to the dream world yet.....I dont know about B2W2 I'm in a dilemma if I want to be spoiled or not.What are you going to do?
(20-06-2012 01:17 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]What are you going to do?

Get fken spoiled! Double rainbow across the skyyyy~~~

I just can't resist. It's like chocolate. Toungue
I'll try my best to avoid any spoilers about the plot, major characters, etc. That said, the Dengeki magazine revealed a bunch of stuff today which I have not checked or posted on the main page since they actually contain spoilers. If anyone wants to post them here, use the spoiler tags.
With BW, I saw every spoiler Toungue But I'll try not to in B2W2... Also, the Dangeki didn't reveal something important. Just details on the beginning. Oh wait, I've been spoiled D:
Oh no , Spoilers are starting D:

[Image: abandonthreadp1.gif]
First B2/W2 English trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdpXiOyYr4s
The only thing "spoiled" is Homika's English name.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's