Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Haha, the platypus is so ugly, thank god that they're fakes! The owl was good thought. So, we wait..
Thank god that wasn't real...........those were the ugliest sprites i have ever seen so far. Confused
(10-04-2012 03:12 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank god that wasn't real...........those were the ugliest sprites i have ever seen so far. Confused

the owl was pretty cool
(10-04-2012 03:32 PM)rinuswb Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2012 03:12 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank god that wasn't real...........those were the ugliest sprites i have ever seen so far. Confused

the owl was pretty cool

Come on..........it was just a green deformed noctowl or hoothoot.........basically a mixture of the 2 , not a big deal Undecided
but well.. we haven't seen the elephant yet or any other ''new'' ''actual'' pokemon so it would be a bit strange to say: thank god that wasn't real, the other stuff sounded pretty cool
It was like Hoothoot but it was good. Yeah, the sprite wasn't very good. I wouldn't have a problem if it was a new Pokemon thought.
CoroCoro has started leaking again, we'll probably get more scans today. Meloetta's Pirouette Forme is in the cover, along with two characters we haven't seen before who may not even be Pokémon-related.
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2012/04/...2012-leaks
Interesting. Also, I guess in B&W2 we will learn more about Keldeo and Genesect, the other two Pokémon that existed as data in the first Gen V games but we couldn't capture them. I think we still haven't got a clue about them, right?
Nice. I am not sure if they're the protagonists in the new games but it is possible.

@db0: Keldo has been officially revealed some months ago and it will be given as an Event Pokemon for the new movie. Only Genesect is "unknown". For now.
I doub itll be any time soon for the fake i mean real story to leak.
apparently a lot was revealed, it's a sequel alright: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ma...ine_leaked
Too much information! Seriously, I didn't expect something like that!

As I am reading, I'll be writing... So... First of all, it seems a lot like Johto. They are sequels, 2 years later! Unova has changed dramatically. There is ice covering about half of Unova and there are some new towns. Also, there are changes to Libery Garden. Also there are 300 Pokemon avaiable, both old and from Unova. Among them Tyranitar, Eevee and Metagross!
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2012/04/...2012-leaks
All up.

Best rival since Blue. I like the concept of a changed Unova. New Gym Leaders is also nice although I don't particularly like the two we got. I'm disappointed in the PC's, the ones of B/W were better looking imo but they're still better than Lucas anyway.

What surprised me is the lack of previously known characters. Where's N, Ghetsis and the sages?
(12-04-2012 11:58 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]What surprised me is the lack of previously known characters. Where's N, Ghetsis and the sages?

Probably waiting in the next CoroCoro issue. It's already too much, there wasn't any need for additional story information.
Oh, seems we got a lot of info about the new games, at last.

So, my opinion. I find the fact that the region along with the gyms will be different pretty good as well as the fact that there will be a plenty of different Pokémon available to catch. But I didn't like neither the new chars nor the rival. Personally, I really liked Hilbert and Hilda (ok, N was average, maybe below that) and I would love to play the B&W sequel with em. Anyway, the girl resembles that gym leader from Nimbassa but probably it's just a coincidence. And as for the rival, again I can't say I'm impressed, without any particular reason.

Anyway, the game itself seems pretty interesting, so I'm sure I will be getting it once it becomes available here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's