Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
You know, I'm pretty sure that most of the changes they will make are gonna be cosmetic changes, like maybe a different gym leader but using the same type or different pokemon you can find. That's generally what happens with these kinds of games. However, given that pokemon has never done a double sequel like this in the same generation, it is possible that some great changes will be made in terms of gameplay and plot events.
(28-02-2012 01:15 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]You know, I'm pretty sure that most of the changes they will make are gonna be cosmetic changes, like maybe a different gym leader but using the same type or different pokemon you can find. That's generally what happens with these kinds of games. However, given that pokemon has never done a double sequel like this in the same generation, it is possible that some great changes will be made in terms of gameplay and plot events.

if they are like a third game t will really be unfair for us really. it's like , what we already have but better. I mean theres no point having the previous ones if that's the case right? no point at all since the 2nd version has all the original versions features + new ones Confused
(28-02-2012 01:27 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-02-2012 01:15 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]You know, I'm pretty sure that most of the changes they will make are gonna be cosmetic changes, like maybe a different gym leader but using the same type or different pokemon you can find. That's generally what happens with these kinds of games. However, given that pokemon has never done a double sequel like this in the same generation, it is possible that some great changes will be made in terms of gameplay and plot events.

if they are like a third game t will really be unfair for us really. it's like , what we already have but better. I mean theres no point having the previous ones if that's the case right? no point at all since the 2nd version has all the original versions features + new ones Confused

It would be unfair, but honestly, I calculate that its about a 65 percent chance it will happen Sad
(28-02-2012 01:28 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-02-2012 01:27 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]

It would be unfair, but honestly, I calculate that its about a 65 percent chance it will happen Sad

but then if that's the case why isn't it for the 3ds? Confused
Erm...idk...uh...mission abort...does not compute...derpderpderperror error error error no just kidding.
Why are you people complaining about the possibility of a "third version" à la Platinum, Emerald, etc.? Isn't that what they've been doing and we've been buying for over a decade? Was anybody expecting a sequel before last Saturday? Everybody considered it a given that we'd get a "Grey" which would only have minor differences from B/W. So they break the tradition and announce a game that, although not confirmed, there's a realistic chance it's a sequel to B/W and you people are complaining about the small chance of it being "Grey" in disguise.

Personally, I'm stoked for B2/W2, whatever they may be. I had discussed the possibility of a sequel with some other members and, while we never thought it was likely, it sure was intriguing. However, if the games actually end up being just "Grey", I won't feel robbed or something, maybe a victim of false hype created by Nintendo and Game Freak, but I'll still get what was originally expected at the very least.

And let's face it, if they announced Grey with just a new Kyurem form and 10 move tutors, we'd all still buy it. Toungue
Yeah, you're right. Its pointless for us to complain about small things that probably won't happen. It's just me being depressing.
(28-02-2012 02:11 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]And let's face it, if they announced Grey with just a new Kyurem form and 10 move tutors, we'd all still buy it. Toungue

Of course we would but that wouldn't happen with the rest of the poeple who play Pokémon. And I believe they would be right since there's a limit on how much profit a company should try making from a franchise, even if they are the original creators.
(28-02-2012 09:00 AM)IsdCode Wrote: [ -> ]Goog morning guys.. Smile I just saw the new pictures of the Legendary Pokemon,it's too exciting for all i think,although i visited (http://www.pokemon.com) and i saw that "Black Kyurem" , "White Kyurem" may be the names of the Legendaries..I just self-study that "Black Kyurem" has Black background and "White Kyurem" has White background so these will be surely the changes..As for my self i believe that they will be a whole new story and maybe something will be approach from older versions like ("Ruby - Saphire" = Hoenn) as NinjoMewtwo said..So the only thing that we can do for now is to wait impatienly.. Big Grin
(28-02-2012 02:11 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]1) Why are you people complaining about the possibility of a "third version" à la Platinum, Emerald, etc.? Isn't that what they've been doing and we've been buying for over a decade?Was anybody expecting a sequel before last Saturday? Everybody considered it a given that we'd get a "Grey" which would only have minor differences from B/W.

2) So they break the tradition and announce a game that, although not confirmed, there's a realistic chance it's a sequel to B/W and you people are complaining about the small chance of it being "Grey" in disguise.

3) if the games actually end up being just "Grey", I won't feel robbed or something, maybe a victim of false hype created by Nintendo and Game Freak, but I'll still get what was originally expected at the very least.

4) And let's face it, if they announced Grey with just a new Kyurem form and 10 move tutors, we'd all still buy it. Toungue

1) NO , NO and again , NO. It's completely defferent if it's two games.every third game missed stuff the other 2 had right? and the other way round. so all 3 versions were equal in a way. However now that there are two versions the previous two won't have Anything better than the nower ones right? that's what i'm woried about.

2) i personaly am not complaining. There's a difference between saying you hope they don't do anything like that because it would be unfair to us and saying that the games will probably be like that and that we don't like it.

3) really? explain why. i really want a reason for that one.

4) That would be far better really. it would have a better balance. Which is the reason i don't think they're going to be like third versions.
I don't get it, why do successive versions have to be equal?
This may be the first time we're getting a whole new game* in the same generation that's not just an altered copy. Inside my point of view, since I've already bought one the previous game, it's a better value for money situation. We still know little however, it's unfair to begin disputing Gamefreak's intentions because we simply don't know what they are.

* versions are not unique games, they work in unison, and even if they have differences, they're always balanced and equal
I dont know if i would like a "3rd" version!! we don't even have version 2 yet lol!! And to be perfectly honest we are only getting version 2 of black and white coz version 1 sold like gold dust at a ice cream shop lol!! They know they can and will make money off this version 2 I for one im looking forward to it as i would like to see how they deal with it.

But with that said ALL Game developers are getting to much like APPLE a new product each year its silly!!!
First of all, I agree with Ninjomewtwo. Why are you complaining? They will be either sequels(something really great) or a third version but with two versions. There are two versions now but that doesn't mean we will regret buying BW. From personal experience even thought I played Emerald first I really enjoyed Ruby. Third versions just gather some parts of the original games, they add some new especially about the story and they cut some others(the last probably because Pokemon are about trading and the one with the third version would need to trade in order to complete his Pokedex). Now, the "elements" gathered that would create the third version will be in two games instead of one. It's not a big deal.

Seriously, there is no need of complaining or feeling "robbed"...

And yeah, at first I would not buy the "Grey Version" but the hype is too much. And they've just revealed the versions' names and the mascots! I remember buying Platinum just for the Rotom forms. Toungue
(28-02-2012 03:21 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, I agree with Ninjomewtwo. Why are you complaining? They will be either sequels(something really great) or a third version but with two versions. There are two versions now but that doesn't mean we will regret buying BW. From personal experience even thought I played Emerald first I really enjoyed Ruby. Third versions just gather some parts of the original games, they add some new especially about the story and they cut some others(the last probably because Pokemon are about trading and the one with the third version would need to trade in order to complete his Pokedex). Now, the "elements" gathered that would create the third version will be in two games instead of one. It's not a big deal.

Seriously, there is no need of complaining or feeling "robbed"...

And yeah, at first I would not buy the "Grey Version" but the hype is too much. And they've just revealed the versions' names and the mascots! I remember buying Platinum just for the Rotom forms. Toungue

i will buy B/W Version 2 as there will be new poke and some new gameplay stuff (story wise) and hopefully it will be a sequel!! would of bought "Grey" regardless of the fact it may only be a "Rehash" of B/W with extra story!! These "3rd Versions" are always good for grabbing rare Poke's thats why i buy em!!!
Platinum was one of the best. You could catch almost every Pokemon. I hope that B2W2 will have a post E4 adventure with Pokemon from the first four generations. One thing that dissapointed me about BW was that after E4, the other half of Unova was unexplored but you couldn't do something great there...

By the way, when the newest CoroCoro will be released?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's