Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped
(14-04-2012 04:23 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped

Same here Smile

I like everything about this game so far. Also , the boys mini-spite is quite awesome isn't it? My guess is they made that first and then designed the close up spite
I "hope" the games are good enough to make me play again. Although I haven't seen anything TOO exciting yet, let's all wish I just haven't paid enough attention.
Damn, I want more details on legendaries(The black and the white ones, hell I don't even remember their gawdamn names Toungue) I wonder whether they'll be like Groudon and Kyogre on Emerald, or they will have another role. (Since our character in B/W caught them Toungue)
that black kyurem looks a bit retarded in the in-game screenshots but white kyurem... well... AWESOMEHeart
(14-04-2012 04:23 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped hyped

[Image: 130170391477.jpg]
So, I decided to create a list of all the Pokemon known to be in the B2W2 Regional Pokedex. I'll include evolutions and pre-evolutions. Some of the Pokemon's numbers aren't 100% confirmed but they're probably right. So...

B2W2 Unova Regional Dex:
    #001-Snivy
    #002-Servine
    #003-Serperior
    #004-Tepig
    #005-Pignite
    #006-Emboar
    #007-Oshawott
    #008-Dewott
    #009-Samurott
    #025-Mareep
    #026-Flaaffy
    #027-Ampharos
    #028-Psyduck
    #029-Golduck
    #030-Azurill
    #031-Marill
    #032-Azumarill
    #033-Riolu
    #034-Lucario
    #051-Growlithe
    #052-Arcanine
    #262-Beldum
    #263-Metang
    #264-Metagross
Looking at the map, it seems as though Unova is going through an ice age.
http://andriasang.com/con0rj/pw_bw_2_trailer/

New trailer! I doesn't show so much, but it shows a mechanical TTar and that's good. Toungue
(21-04-2012 08:16 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]http://andriasang.com/con0rj/pw_bw_2_trailer/

New trailer! I doesn't show so much, but it shows a mechanical TTar and that's good. Toungue

Awesome sprites , tunnels and gyms , that's what i saw Smile Imo the main characters' mini sprites are better than the ones for b1/w1. And that Akuroma guy , i am at least 70% positive he is a villain.
So looking forward to buy this game! In the beginning I said "ok, I'm not falling for the trick of buying the same thing again with just one or two extras...." but B/W 2 simply rock!!!
[Image: 557734_3529400565192_1577557714_2899106_...5464_n.jpg]

If true, the US release date for B2W2 is October 2nd 2012 which means the European release would be either September 28th or October 5th. The exact date may be just speculation on GameStop's part though, since they need a date in order to take pre-orders, but expect the real release date to be pretty close to that.
[Image: Bessatsu+CoroCoro+June+Shougakukan+1.jpg]

Regigigas will most likely be obtainable in B2/W2, they don't usually show unobtainable Pokémon in such screenshots. Not 100%, just very likely.
That's great! By the way, what's this scan?
It's called Bessatsu CoroCoro, it's basically a separate issue that comes between the normal issues, at the end of the month. There usually isn't anything noteworthy in it. Those pages just describe what Freeze Shock and Ice Burn do, something we know already. They just happen to have a Regigigas in the screenshots which is strange because there has been no mention of Regigigas before.

By the way, Pokémon Smash just finished, nothing important was shown. Some Pokémon like Magnemite, Koffing, Sunkern and Magby were confirmed to be in B2/W2 and that's it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's