Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Alright, who threw a Polymerization on Kyurem and Zekrom/Reshiram?
Well, why don't we ask L who did it?
L: Me tink it was KIRA
Oh, that's what he always says...
(11-03-2012 02:47 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, why don't we ask L who did it?

Let's try to keep the spam on a minimum on non-spam threads, k?

Well, the new Kyurem forms don't look bad, but I find the concept strange. It seems like something one does with sprites on MS Paint,

Also your new avi almost gave me a heart attack.
(11-03-2012 02:56 AM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2012 02:47 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, why don't we ask L who did it?

Let's try to keep the spam on a minimum on non-spam threads, k?

Well, the new Kyurem forms don't look bad, but I find the concept strange. It seems like something one does with sprites on MS Paint,

Also your new avi almost gave me a heart attack.

Lol, I think HALF of pokemon these days are done with MS Paint.
The first CoroCoro scans appeared!! And there is a new story and new features, not just new colours according to serebii! And the boxarts are awesome!!!
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2012/03/...stribution

Nothing amazing, no screenshots yet. Blurry picture of boxarts is all we get.

Edit: Meloetta event also confirmed, but it was expected anyway.
Looking recently upon Kyurem in Pokedex 3DS, it all makes sense to me. Its energy source was depleted and it cooled down (suggests a nuclear power source), most likely almost killing it, thus its wings, head plates and tail are asymmetrical and missing bits.
Someone, somehow, managed to infuse Zekron or Reshiram's energy source into Kyurem, therefore the Kyurem formes incorporate elements from the other two dragons. We should have predicted this turn of events.

It would be interesting to see Kyurem's original, powered, forme too. Victini's "limitless energy" makes me ponder too.
(12-03-2012 04:36 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking recently upon Kyurem in Pokedex 3DS, it all makes sense to me. Its energy source was depleted and it cooled down (suggests a nuclear power source), most likely almost killing it, thus its wings, head plates and tail are asymmetrical and missing bits.
Someone, somehow, managed to infuse Zekron or Reshiram's energy source into Kyurem, therefore the Kyurem formes incorporate elements from the other two dragons. We should have predicted this turn of events.

It would be interesting to see Kyurem's original, powered, forme too. Victini's "limitless energy" makes me ponder too.

Perhaps that will come in black 2 and white 2 as well? Who knows? And Victini's limitless energy power has me interested as well. Does that mean it gets infinite pp for moves?
I think that probably we won't see any more scans... Disappointing.. I was waiting for some juicy screenshots and infos about BW Kyurem..
will the new games have also new pokemon ? and will we be able to catch the normal zekrom/reshiram ?
(12-03-2012 10:08 PM)GIANNIS Wrote: [ -> ]will the new games have also new pokemon ? and will we be able to catch the normal zekrom/reshiram ?

most likely no new pokemon (except for kyurem formes, but these are just formes) but just like platinum and emerald (haven't played crystal) i think we will get to catch zekrom AND reshiram.

i'm really excited about the new keldeo thingy btw. (PLOT TWIST!)
i vote you don't get reshiram or zekrom in either version. at least that's how it should be to keep a balance.......
(12-03-2012 10:36 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]i vote you don't get reshiram or zekrom in either version. at least that's how it should be to keep a balance.......

me too, but thats just what it hink will happen.
i dont have B/W and i really like zekrom so if i am going to take a game from 5th gen i would like it to have zekrom in it Dodgy
(12-03-2012 11:28 PM)GIANNIS Wrote: [ -> ]i dont have B/W and i really like zekrom so if i am going to take a game from 5th gen i would like it to have zekrom in it Dodgy

And in what way exactly would that be fair?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's