Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Argh, Mr. Masuda won't let me sleep tonight. He's started tweeting info now and he's saying that those "formes" may be in fact completely different Pokémon, not Kyurem formes. However he's also said they are called "Black Kyurem" and "White Kyurem". More as it comes.

EDIT1: Quoting Masuda-san:
Masuda Wrote:"Black Kyurem" and "White Kyurem" are the names of new legendary Poke'mon!!
(26-02-2012 04:13 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Argh, Mr. Masuda won't let me sleep tonight. He's started tweeting info now and he's saying that those "formes" may be in fact completely different Pokémon, not Kyurem formes. However he's also said they are called "Black Kyurem" and "White Kyurem". More as it comes.

EDIT1: Quoting Masuda-san:
Masuda Wrote:"Black Kyurem" and "White Kyurem" are the names of new legendary Poke'mon!!

Emmmm Contradiction much lol!!

Seems a tad lazy name for a pokemon Sad
He has now posted that the japanese B2/W2 site will be updated with more information later on. He still hasn't replied to questions about the new Pokémon/formes. Teasing us all he can.
You wanna know what I think might happen? It could be a prequel, telling all about the original unnamed dragon pokemon that ended up splitting into Reshiram and Zekrom. MAYBE, it was Kyurem that caused the dragon to split. OR, maybe these weird forms of Kyurem are made by some kind of orb, which was how Giratina was able to go all origin form. So, I speculate that there will be a thunder orb and a fire orb. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS. I'M HYPERVENTILATING JUST THINKING ABOUT THESE DAMN THINGS!!! OOOOOOOOHHHH...

[Image: my-brain-is-full-of-shit-pony-meme-gener...11670f.jpg]

WHOA there cowboy. I'm gonna pass out if I go on. The point is, IT'S EXCITING!!!
Wow this is trully awesome Smile idk why but i'm really exited about this Big Grin

Idk what to say , this idea is excellent! 2 games instead of one.........Great idea trully. Smile I think , tbh that they had this planed from the start. I mean , i think they had the idea to do this before the normal B/W. Which means it's probably going to be really good Smile

Now about the spites....yeah they are a bit ugly but they look far more reallistic and natural imo , mainly because of the lack of symetry. But still , even if the're ugly , they're FUSED PKMN Big Grin And that saphire and ruby behind the logos.......That's really making me curious. i wonder what they're planing.......Rolleyes

Anyway , based on there names i would say they are prequels.
Wow, this took the whole community by surprise; completely unexpected turn of events!
I shall join the speculation bandwagon as soon as I'm on a computer with decent connection Big Grin
I cant understand exactly how it will be but at least its for ds and not for 3ds so every one will be able to play them.As for the two Pokemon I would say they look like Digimon,havingseen the 3 legendaries and they look like they are kombined.But we cant say big words before we try them so we are waiting!!!!!!!Big Grin
So i just read the news thing or whatever it's called , you know , this thing http://www.legendarypokemon.net/

anyway , i really do hope it's a global release Smile Also , lol @the updates Toungue
And something else what do we know about this http://www.1up.com/news/pokemon-nobunaga...ossover-ds
Huh
The fact the games are going to be on the DS can probably make me play again this summer, especially if we get them at the same time as the Japanese. Let's all hope we're going to hunt N in Hoenn. xD
(26-02-2012 12:21 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Let's all hope we're going to hunt N in Hoenn. xD

wow that is so awesome Smile i really hope they do something like that Rolleyes
Woah! This was unexpected! Two third versions? Two badass kyurem forms? Simply, awesome!

First of all, these two pokemons/forms are great. Especeially the Zekrom-Kyurem one. But... What type is it? Is it possible that we will be introduced to Pokemons with THREE types? Black Kyurem would be Ice/Dragon/Electric and White Kyurem would be Ice/Dragon/Fire. This would be interesting. Unless, they are something like Ice/Dragon or (Fire/Electric)/Ice or (Fire/Electric)/Dragon. So many possibilities! Nevertheles, these pokemons are badass and asymmetric as KN412 pointed out. This asymmetry may hint some kind of unsuccesful fusion of Kyurem and Zekrom/Reshiram in order to create the strongest Pokemon ever... or the original dragon! Your theories about N seems right to N. BW 2 may be direct sequels. N wasn't captured as I remember and the same goes for the Shadow Triad. And the technology of Team Plasma is really advanced, they created Genesect.

About the games, I really love the idea of 2 third versions. Many posibilities. They might not even be third versions but sequels in order to maintain the V Generation as long as possible. I am somethat disappointed about them thought. I'd prefer them to be on 3DS but on the other hand there are many people with DS. At least, I want some extra features :3 Also, I hope that these games will be released in June! That would be awesome! Pokemon games & summer? O.O I'm overhyped about these games!
(26-02-2012 12:40 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]I'd prefer them to be on 3DS but on the other hand there are many people with DS. At least, I want some extra features :3

I'd also like to see the games taking advantage of the 3DS's capabilities but I can't say I'm disappointed with them being for the DS. The official site states that the games will be playable in 3DS in 2D only so I guess we won't be getting any extra features apart maybe from something like the video chat using the Xtransceiver or something.
well , the fact that it won't have any aditional 3d features for the 3ds is a bit disapointing but i am really glad that it's for the ds personaly.
Well, it's not about the 3D. To tell the truth, I rarely play with it. 3DS has so many other features that they can take advantage of. But it's ok, I will wait for the next Pokemon games to come for 3DS. The next games should come! Toungue

These games even if they aren't for 3DS, are awesome! I was so naive to think that White would be my last DS game Toungue I will buy the version with the Black Kyurem btw.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's