Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2012/05/...creenshots

Bunch of screenshots of what was revealed last week. That Shizui screenshot, is he in Pacifidlog? Hoenn confirmed!
(15-05-2012 10:26 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2012/05/...creenshots

Bunch of screenshots of what was revealed last week. That Shizui screenshot, is he in Pacifidlog? Hoenn confirmed!

hoenn confirmed? anyway , the game's looking good
i like the screenshots so far.pokewood seems interesting and does the world tournament.i like the srpite of landorus sacred beast form,i think its the best of the three.last but not least I LOVE HOENN
(15-05-2012 02:21 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]i like the screenshots so far.pokewood seems interesting and does the world tournament.i like the srpite of landorus sacred beast form,i think its the best of the three.last but not least I LOVE HOENN

Who doesn't love hoenn Big Grin

Anyway about the beasts.....i don't really like their faces at alla. not sure about the rest of their bodies but the heads spoil everything for me Confused kinda ugly imo
So fucking awesome Big Grin Hoenn returns xD
Eeerm, I was joking about the Hoenn part. Toungue
That picture really, really reminds me of Pacifidlog, but Hoenn is in no way confirmed.
(15-05-2012 02:37 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Eeerm, I was joking about the Hoenn part. Toungue
That picture really, really reminds me of Pacifidlog, but Hoenn is in no way confirmed.

Was gonna say , that confused me quite a lot Toungue so um anyway.........i'll go get some plasters and betadine..........Confused
(15-05-2012 02:37 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Eeerm, I was joking about the Hoenn part. Toungue

[Image: mlp_wat.jpg]
Nice, clear pictures! The beasts are great but their heads are bit "irrelevant". They don't seem to belong to the bodies. I understand that they wanted them to have similarities with the Incarnation forms but that didn't go so well. Nevertheless, they're great and exclusives Big Grin

Also, downloadable trainers for World Tournament! AWESOME!! Also, lol... Cheren now has a Patrat? 11lv Patrat... I thought being a gym leader was quite a promotion, not a demotion Toungue

I can't wait for the games!!! But, I feel weird that I won't play a Pokemon Game this summer Sad
(15-05-2012 03:06 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, clear pictures! The beasts are great but their heads are bit "irrelevant". They don't seem to belong to the bodies. I understand that they wanted them to have similarities with the Incarnation forms but that didn't go so well. Nevertheless, they're great and exclusives Big Grin

exactly my point Confused But anyway you are right , they're probably going to be awesome in CB Smile but if they are as powerful as thunderus they might cebome ubers Undecided or , pkmn like Garchomp could become OU.......idk
So, localization changes has begun to appear! Aspertia City is the name of the first town city! Also, I don't know if this is known already, but they showed the American Boxarts!

That doesnt change the fact that I DO LOVE HOENN
(15-05-2012 07:41 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]

That doesnt change the fact that I DO LOVE HOENN

Which doesn't change the fact that IT'S NOT COMMING OUT XD

Not posting it on the main page because the video isn't supposed to be out until tomorrow. Be sure to enable the subtitles. This may be a trailer for the video games, a trailer for some special anime episodes, a trailer for a completely new anime, it could be anything. This is by far the most exciting Pokémon-related PV I've ever seen. Btw, it may contain spoilers for B2/W2.
OH GOD, THAT WAS EPIC!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's