Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Oh well, I'd prefer it to be a bit more exciting but ok, a pony is still a pony.
(10-06-2012 01:55 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Oh well, I'd prefer it to be a bit more exciting but ok, a pony is still a pony.

It's a super awesome slashy unicorn. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT.
Well since we havent seen its full boby we cant assume that the only changes are those we can see in this image but I find the three stripes kinda interesting
(10-06-2012 10:43 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]More ponies? More ponies. Keldeo's new Forme is still a pony.
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2012/06/...deos-forme

oh come on.............what was that now.way to get our hopes up for nothing. oh well , can't really complain. i hope its stat changes provide alternate CB strategies Smile
(10-06-2012 03:43 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]Well since we havent seen its full boby we cant assume that the only changes are those we can see in this image but I find the three stripes kinda interesting

yeah , me too actually. i still can't even start to imagine what they are supposed to do though.
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2012/06/...deos-forme
This post is being updated with CoroCoro info, no pics yet though.
I'm waiting for scans... But until now, they seem possible to me..
All scans and translations are up.
Good morning i saw the news at the frontpage today with all 6 pictures..I read although details about them..Really Black & White 2 will have transfer poke system from Gen IV, so that means we can trade from DPP games and not migrate? Although 3 legendary beast forms from Virizion , Cobalion , Terrakion are exclusive to pokemon Black & White 2 via 3DS only?
PokéTransfer works the same as it did in B/W, you transfer Pokémon, not trade them. It's one-way only. Also Virizion, Terrakion and Cobalion didn't get formes, it's Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus that did. And yes, you can obtain their new formes only via the Pokémon Dream Radar game, 3DS exclusive.
Oh well, only 10 days till the release date, most of our queries will be answered soon I guess.
Cool! It's only a matter of days before B2W2 are out in Japan. Keldeo looks better, but it is the same.. Only some changes to its mane and its horn. It gains the power of Virizion, Coballion and Terrakion obviously Toungue And its sprite seems so epic :O

Also, Thundurus must be quite strong. Focus on Sp.Atk +Volt Absorb. Not bad at all! Oh, and I hope that magby is early in the game. I'd like to have Magmortar in the end Toungue I'd prefer Electrivire, but w/e. Pokemon Dream Radar seems very interesting, even if the Kami trio isn't so "exclusive". I think that you can get the trio but you can also get a second trio in the game, as they change with an item.

Ok, I think it's time to stop reading B2W2 stuff or I'll be spoiled...
(13-06-2012 01:37 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Oh well, only 10 days till the release date, most of our queries will be answered soon I guess.

Wow , i didn't know it was here already. that's great Smile

anyway about keldeos form.......that was kinda disappointing. Undecided it looks ridiculous. Confused Then again , i'm hoping that the fact that it's looks haven't changed much is because they emphasized on changing his stats more.....Smile
Rumors of Battle Castle returning in B2W2. That would also mean a complete Battle Frontier too.
(14-06-2012 11:18 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Rumors of Battle Castle returning in B2W2. That would also mean a complete Battle Frontier too.

Yeah , i figured. So then , that's nice to know Smile let's just hope it's going to be a bit better than the Gen 4 one because , let's face it , that was nothing compared to the gen 3 one , right?
I hope there are some move tutors too cause its really uncomfortable the way it is now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's