Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forget it, there is no need now Toungue Let's just continue talking about them as usual.

Edit: So, I'll mention it again because it got lost in the several posts. Do we know when the latest CoroCoro will be released?
Around the 15th of every month. So March 15th that is.
Jesus Christ. I come here and what do I find but everyone fighting about 3rd version related stuff on the 8th page. At least it looks like it's been resolved somewhat. But come on people, it's just a game. Nothing has even been announced yet, and already we have complaints about stuff that MIGHT happen. It's like going into a deep storm bunker because you think that the small weather system far into the ocean might develop into a category 5 hurricane and hit your city head on and destroy everything in it. While it's possible, the chance is really, REALLY slim and it's FAR more likely to hit somewhere else than wherever you live. This analogy makes much more sense if you live on the east coast of the United States of America than if you live in Greece, because I don't think you guys get any hurricanes or tornadoes or much exciting weather.
Well guys first of all I am really excited about the new versions.I like Reshiram more than Zekrom but when it comes to the fusion pokemon i think that Black Kyurem is by far cooler than the White one.I read every post and i think that some of the speculations are really imaginative and would be nice to see them in game.I would like it to be a prequel but it seems to me that a sequel is more reasonable since these fusion may be some genetic experiment results which means technology and biology advance is needed.As for the Ruby/Sapphire remake theory,although it may have some clues to substantiate it,i dont think we will see Hoenn,maybe some new areas like an island complex(i'd prefer something like a jungle Toungue) where you can catch some non gen V pokemon including legendaries.Finally as far as pokemon fusion for every pokemon is concerned its a bit exaggerating,but i remember an episode where Ash fought a Gastly with Squirtle and Bulbasaur and Gastly "used" a combination of Venusaur and Blastoise named Venustoise.
time-travel would be nice along with hoenn
(29-02-2012 02:00 PM)rinuswb Wrote: [ -> ]time-travel would be nice along with hoenn

i was thinking of that too.maybe you time travel at some point in the game because you have to go back in time because you have to get these 2 pkmn or something.....idk. it could be anything. about hoenn , i'm beggining to think they probably won't include it in the game. it's probably just a hint that the remakes are coming soon. Undecided
@tzanakos: I wish we saw some new environments! The Desert was awesome. A jungle or a rain forest would be cool. Or some more underwater ruins. Or a "Ghost City". But I hope that we would not see so much water! One thing that I hated in Hoen was the many surf routes...
(29-02-2012 02:04 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-02-2012 02:00 PM)rinuswb Wrote: [ -> ]time-travel would be nice along with hoenn

i was thinking of that too.maybe you time travel at some point in the game because you have to go back in time because you have to get these 2 pkmn or something.....idk. it could be anything. about hoenn , i'm beggining to think they probably won't include it in the game. it's probably just a hint that the remakes are coming soon. Undecided

I agree with you both Smile would be nice to "Revisit" Hoenn Smile
(29-02-2012 07:09 PM)PsychoboyUK Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-02-2012 02:04 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree with you both Smile would be nice to "Revisit" Hoenn Smile

Wouldn't it? It would also be great if we could combine all these regions into one place on Combine and then call the region Pokerus and all pokemon from all generations would be available and there would be talking pokemon and ponies and temporal storms and candy. It would be wonderful. But there's just one problem: ITS NOT GONNA BE BLACK/WHITE 2. As much as I would love excessive time traveling, let's be at least semi-reasonable here. Just because they're making a new game doesn't mean you get to have talking time warping pokemon and chaos gods.
(29-02-2012 12:34 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]But come on people, it's just a game.

[Image: 47161.jpg]

I mean, come on now. We live to argue about such things, we aren't just some people who will get the new Pokémon game once it becomes available, we are the ones that will think and fight about more possible plots than all the games together, 6 months before it is starts being sold.

(29-02-2012 09:20 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't it? It would also be great if we could combine all these regions into one place on Combine and then call the region Pokerus and all pokemon from all generations would be available and there would be talking pokemon and ponies and temporal storms and candy. It would be wonderful. But there's just one problem: ITS NOT GONNA BE BLACK/WHITE 2. As much as I would love excessive time traveling, let's be at least semi-reasonable here. Just because they're making a new game doesn't mean you get to have talking time warping pokemon and chaos gods.

I don't think Pokémon+ponies is a good idea. No, not at all. Not even in Combine.

(29-02-2012 04:43 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]One thing that I hated in Hoen was the many surf routes...

You're not the only one, I've heard plenty of people complaining about Hoenn and its countless water routes.

I still believe it is possible that B&W2 will actually be the Hoenn remakes, just with some Reshiram-Zekrom-Kyurem elements to their plot. But probably it is more likely that they will be THE B&W sequels.
Has anyone thought about the possibility of never releasing RSE's remakes? Then, this would mean that these BW sequels would have many elements from them. And they could even have Hoenn as many mentioned before. Oh, I'd love this!
^
Or, they might be the RSE remakes but not as we have used to it. As you said, you may be able to visit Hoenn and stuff it won't be a direct remake of RSE like FR/LG or SS/HG were for the games of the 1st n 2nd Gen. Maybe that's because now we can transfer pokes from the 3rd Gen to the current gen.
You know, those red and blue things in the backround are probably just fire and lightning respectively.
^
Nah, their shape mostly resembles a ruby/saphire. But still, it's very likely that I am mistaken. I just believe these two stones hint some Gen II features.
Well, I'm not gonna go too far with speculations. If I do, it leads me into brony phases...
[Image: pokmon-you-got-your-reshiram-in-my-kyurem.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's