Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I think I have 179 medals or so...
Some of them are actually unobtainable.
The shiny pokemon medal can be obtained whether you are the one to catch the shiny or trade for it. Not to mention there are a few in-game shinies.
I am at about 31 hours, and I still feel like I have quite a lof of things to do. I like the game A LOT by now.
Damn, seeing you playing Black 2 makes me want to start a new game. Too bad I got lots of Pokemon. :< But I haven't obtained
and other things yet... Hmmm
I think its the most complete if not the best pokemon game.Fr3 the same thing happend to me....
Fr3, there are things to do postgame too I think. Smile

Have you tried the Black Tower?

I cleared Area 1 earlier.

EDIT: 1000th post it seems. Smile
I have the game for 2 weeks and I have 6 badges so far. I still have a lot of things to do. That's my first Gen. V game so I don't know very much about it.
(19-05-2013 04:36 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Fr3, there are things to do postgame too I think. Smile

Have you tried the Black Tower?

I cleared Area 1 earlier.

EDIT: 1000th post it seems. Smile

Actually, there are so many things to do postgame that I doubt if I'll be able to finish it until X,Y.
List some of them then, don't be lazy. Toungue
The medal rally is enough I think.Join Avenue,PWT,legegandries to catch,find a girlfriend/boyfriend(seriously there is a celebrity that has a crush on you)
The Medal Rally contains most of them, barring some Join Avenue staff and creating some properly trained teams for battles. If you decide to take place in gl competitions though, creating strong teams is obligatory.
Ok I just 6-0ed Cynthia in our second battle.

I also cleared Area 8 of the Black Tower. I was left with only Lucario for 3-4 battles, and also without Close Combat PPs but still managed to find a doctor and clear the area. I love Lucario even more now. Big Grin

EDIT: Ok, cleared Area 10 as well. I had my first loss in this area but I did it on my second try. If I had lost again, I would have gone to the league for some training or I would have traded some Pokemon over to stop playing with 5.

After this, I went to the League to beat it for the second time, which I did with only the Fighting type guy being quite a challenge (as I 've said earlier, my team of 5 Pokemon is not so good against Fighting).

I'm also playing in Challenge mode btw. I hit 35+ hours, and 3 (I think) of my Pokemon surpassed level 80 (with Samurott on level 86 or something).

Should I play at the PWT next?

(well I played the rental one before I slept actually)

EDIT 2: I just realised I also have to defeat team Plasma.
Double post to bump the thread instead of a 3rd edit.

I defeated all regions' Gym Leaders at the PWT, although I lost 2-3 times before I won most of them. I only used Pokemon from B2 though, so it didn't surprise me.

I used Samurott, Krookodile and Lucario, although I used Arcanine instead of Lucario in one of the tournaments.
For all of you who like collecting Medals today in Anville town you can see the rarest train of them all. It is uncertain when it will appear again, so if you want the "Train Enthusiast Medal" go check it out.
Are you talking about an invisible train?Cause I have the medal and the only one that seemed rare was one that actualy was not built yet.
No, it is the one that is completely blue. You propably found it by luck in your first tries. All the other trains appear one after another each day even the invisible one. The rare one's pattern is not documented anywhere as far as I know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's