Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(02-03-2012 02:59 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2012 02:43 PM)PsychoboyUK Wrote: [ -> ]I still like to think a trip to hoenn is on the cards

Oh my God! Look what you did, now! I had totally forgotten about traveling in other regions in the new games. But I doubt we will be able to. There's just no meaning in traveling to other regions due to the story of the game. But if it's a prequel/sequel, we might have some chances. But don't hold your breath.

Also, speaking of other regions, Y U NO RELEASE RSE REMAKE?!?! Better they release a remake before Generation 6. ¬¬
well, look at the history theres been two new gen before a remake after rse they came out with lgfr andpdp the came out with hgss, so maybe rse is a big possibilty in bw2
I personally would like a RSE remake, but they won't begin talking about that for at least a year. We're already making ourselves look silly with these wild speculations, so trying to speculate a game that hasn't even been announced yet will probably not work at all. Let's just stick with Black/White 2. After all, that's what this page is about Toungue
I agree gira but we were technically stwying on topic with this being a possy of what game mechanics there would be i would personally like to see a rse comeback in bw2 though doubtful i would get it.
I'm hoping for time-travel honestly. Not tones of it (this isn't Doctor Who), but I want it in at least one part of the game.
Really i dout timetravel top because it would ruin the first story
Just at like one point. They did it in Heart Gold/Soul Silver so they might to it here.
Well i guess but don't knowabout it cause i wasn,t able to do it, i wrecked right after i got black
You timetravelled in HG/SS with the Celebi Event, itsn't that enough? Toungue I don't know why you still believe about timetravelling in B2W2. If I remember right, it was first mentioned in case it was a prequel and you encountered Kyurem's forms in the ancient times when the original Dragon was splitted. This isn't the case anymore, so I don't find it possible to happen. Except if it's something like the "Distortion World".
Fine. But they better make up for it by having a good plot.
Im hoping for a good storyline for this if it is a Prequel/sequel Smile
I hope they don't give the starting 3 stupid names...
I think the staters are gonna be the same. Which means they'll still have dumb names...
(06-03-2012 09:54 PM)CoolStoryBro Wrote: [ -> ]I hope they don't give the starting 3 stupid names...
(06-03-2012 09:55 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the staters are gonna be the same. Which means they'll still have dumb names...

What makes you say that? I believe the starters' names in both Gen III & V are pretty good.
Well, snivy is okay. But "oshawott" is a mouthful, and "tepig" is just dumb.
Guys i dont think we are going to have new Pokemon apart from the Kyurem formes so i dont really think that there are going to be any new starters.In case they deciide to change the starters some already existing pokemon will take their place like the elemental monkeys for example.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's