Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Τhis thing should have been the ACTUAL ANIME o_O
I wanna buy 2 games at max in summer coz not enough money >.<

Diablo III,Zelda,Pokemon...

i think ill miss diablo ;(
I say it's a new anime series Smile Now that's something to look forward to. Also , am i the only one that thinks akuroma is a lot like Aizen? Toungue No seriously. but anyway whatever , this is indeed very exiting Big Grin
So awesome.If this is for the anime i will watch it for sure.
This is the BEST THING EVER!!! This really SHOULD be anime!
I agree with all of you about the video it was epic.Peke I think the shadow on N belongs to Zekrom/Reshiram respectively thats why they only show the shadow and if you try to freeze frame you will see that the pokemon has a tail similar to those two.Also its cry doesnt match with the one Lugia had in the anime.Loved the battle scene and Lucario's Aura Sphere.Cheren no longer looks like a noob,actually he looks pretty cool without the glasses,as for the rival his hairstyle is a little too much I think.

PS Giratina88 I see what you did here Toungue
You're probably right. Sad Still, it would be awesome if we battled Ho-oh/Lugia in these games :3 As the legendary bird trio was in Platinum.

Also, yeah, Cheren is so badass.
(16-05-2012 03:43 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]You're probably right. Sad Still, it would be awesome if we battled Ho-oh/Lugia in these games :3 As the legendary bird trio was in Platinum.

Don't you think you're asking for too much? Toungue anyway about Cheren i always thought he was kinda cool from the start Confused
(16-05-2012 03:47 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-05-2012 03:43 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]You're probably right. Sad Still, it would be awesome if we battled Ho-oh/Lugia in these games :3 As the legendary bird trio was in Platinum.

Don't you think you're asking for too much? Toungue anyway about Cheren i always thought he was kinda cool from the start Confused

Nope Toungue And I believe that we won't see any Hoenn Legendaries because the next Pokemon game is RSE Remakes. Believe!

And yeah, Cheren was always quite cool. But now he is even cooler. But I hate his specialty... Normal? Seriously.. :/
(16-05-2012 03:51 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-05-2012 03:47 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]

Nope Toungue And I believe that we won't see any Hoenn Legendaries because the next Pokemon game is RSE Remakes. Believe!

And yeah, Cheren was always quite cool. But now he is even cooler. But I hate his specialty... Normal? Seriously.. :/
Yeah that is a bit of a letdown Undecided
(16-05-2012 03:51 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]But I hate his specialty... Normal? Seriously.. :/

The toughest Gym Leader ever is Normal-type. Toungue
Although Cheren's Patrat doesn't look promising.
(16-05-2012 04:01 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-05-2012 03:51 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]But I hate his specialty... Normal? Seriously.. :/

Who's that?
Clearly Whitney. Everyone has lost to that Miltank in GSC at least once.
Haha, you're right xD But Cheren is the first gym leader. I don't know many people who lose to the first gym leader, especially if his specialty hasn't to do anything with the starter's type. At least I hope that B2W2 will allow Gym Leader Rematches, so we can battle him with stronger Pokemon and not Patrat and Lillipup Toungue
(16-05-2012 04:01 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]

Patrats are stupid.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's