Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
That's it. I'm getting it. Simply awesome , i'm not really seeing anything i don't like so far Smile
Ok who else votes that Akuroma is a Plazma member? Or at least he acts as the good guy at first and then is revealed to be a villain.....? I say it might even be N himself or a cousin or whatever.........(then again he might just be the substitute to Professor Juniper and nothing more)
COOL A NEW CITY Heart but that hair of the boy is just awful, girl is better toough. btw i wish i could as the rival (he looks badass)
Nah i don't like the look of the girl character at all Confused And the Boy...........kinda reminds me of this other guy in the Digimon series.....you know who i mean right?
OMG I JUST FIGURED THIS: http://members.chello.nl/~kfverbru/websi...igimon.jpg they ARE based on them look at the rival and the boy the girl doesn't look like it at all but the boys do... nice
(12-04-2012 03:41 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok who else votes that Akuroma is a Plazma member? Or at least he acts as the good guy at first and then is revealed to be a villain.....? I say it might even be N himself or a cousin or whatever.........(then again he might just be the substitute to Professor Juniper and nothing more)

Woah, I haven't thought about this possibility! Well, if I remember right N was introduced as a mysterious guy/man or something like that in CoroCoro. And he could be the one responsible for the Reshiram,Zekrom genes to Kyurem. In Black 2 for example he used the genes from the Zekrom that N had in Black.

PS: I think there's no way that N won't be in these games.

Edit: The girl is only a bit good. The boy sucks. I want to play as the rival Toungue He seems like a fusion between Silver, Blue and the clumsy blond rival from DP.
The rival is just perfect. Simple clothes, smug look and seems to care about strong Pokémon the same way Blue and Silver did. I like him much more than Cheren and Bianca.

As for the PC's, I'd like something better. I don't really like the boy's hair but I can get used to it. But tights + shorts? And different colored ones at that, much worse than Brendan's in Emerald. The girl isn't as bad, but she doesn't look like a protagonist to me, more like a generic trainer.
All I can say is...WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEIR HAIR!!!
Something interesting. According to pokejungle, Akuroma's name may come from a japanese word that means "colourless". Isn't that just too suspicious?

Also something that I noticed... Akuroma-> Akroma-> Achroma (άχρωμα= colourless)
(13-04-2012 04:02 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Also something that I noticed... Akuroma-> Akroma-> Achroma (άχρωμα= colourless)

Don't really think that means anything but i do see some sense in that.......That's probably where it came from.
Well, at least his name hasn't to do with any plant. This confirms to an extent that he isn't a professor like Juniper or Oak.Colourless means no colours. Kyurem is based on the concept of no energy. Both are about the absence of something. And what you said earlier gave me the idea that he probably is resposible for Kyurem's BW forms, which have been created by Zekrom's and Reshiram's genes.(He wears a lab coat after all)

So, I bet he has a relation with N/Team Plasma and he has something to do with Kyurem's alternate forms.
(13-04-2012 05:07 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Well, at least his name hasn't to do with any plant. This confirms to an extent that he isn't a professor like Juniper or Oak.Colourless means no colours. Kyurem is based on the concept of no energy. Both are about the absence of something. And what you said earlier gave me the idea that he probably is resposible for Kyurem's BW forms, which have been created by Zekrom's and Reshiram's genes.(He wears a lab coat after all)

So, I bet he has a relation with N/Team Plasma and he has something to do with Kyurem's alternate forms.

Oh yes i should have thought of that Confused so that's +1 to the idea that he's responsible for the 2 new forms then
The story looks ok. I have a feeling I'll like this game(we got old Pokemon as well, hell yeah!!HeartHeartHeart) The new prof looks crazy. The rival ain't so cool as Gary and N, thought. Well, we'll see. =)

I think I saw the new evil team. There are some people with black in the part where the rival is introduced. Also, wth is the Rayquaza-like robot or whatever it is? (0:51) And thanx god I think there won't be the Pokemon Musical....

Map Differences

(14-04-2012 10:54 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Map Differences

Unova is frozen solid, I see. Well, probably now the region-walkthrough won't be so linear. And since the starting town is inder the ice, I guess one of the small towns at south-west will take its place.
This is confirmed. Hiougi City is the starting place. It's south-west. Also, it's the first time that we start from a City, not a town.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's