Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
And since the video above got removed for the third time, here we go.
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2012/05/...white-2-pv
(17-05-2012 01:44 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]And since the video above got removed for the third time, here we go.

HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED
Well if the pokemon anime gets like this, I am definitely watching it.
THAT electric guitar. I hope this music appears in the game too.
bianca has the same voice as misa (from death note), and i could swear that N has the same voice as light (also from death note)... AWESOME
and the rival sounds like near. this is getting better and better
(17-05-2012 01:44 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]And since the video above got removed for the third time, here we go.

Well, this surely seems interesting. I guess the waiting till the game release will be worthy.
Have we learnt what that place with the gym leaders is after all? Is it like a Battle Frontier or nothing like that?
(17-05-2012 06:24 PM)rinuswb Wrote: [ -> ]bianca has the same voice as misa (from death note), and i could swear that N has the same voice as light (also from death note)... AWESOME
and the rival sounds like near. this is getting better and better

That explains why Bianca's voice sounded so high pitched and whiny...
(19-05-2012 03:25 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Have we learnt what that place with the gym leaders is after all? Is it like a Battle Frontier or nothing like that?

Probably like Battle Frontier but not just that. You can download trainers and many of them are leaders, E4, champions etc.
Well too much news but the part that shows Ghetsis with N and the player is interesting.We can see N is on our side or at least against Ghetsis' and I think he will battle Ghetsis and lose,then Ghetsis will merge Kyurem with N's dragon or some genes of him and the player will battle Ghetsis with Black or White Kyurem respectively.Thats the reason Black 2 has Black Kyurem and White 2 the White forme.
I think that tzanakos is right. Ghetsis' return is awesome. I think that N vs Ghetsis, or whatever is happening there will take place early. And then we will prepare for the final battle with Ghetsis.

HYPE
HYPE
HYPE
HYPE
(03-06-2012 09:48 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]I think that tzanakos is right. Ghetsis' return is awesome. I think that N vs Ghetsis, or whatever is happening there will take place early. And then we will prepare for the final battle with Ghetsis.

HYPE
HYPE
HYPE
HYPE

Thou art much of hyping.
a shopping center where you can build your own store eh.....? Sounds Great Smile i am looking forward to that Smile

Anyway now about the trailers , everything looks ridiculously awesome Smile This might as well be the best pkmn game so far. well ofc we can't be sure about that yet but idk......i mean it's a squeal + all this awesome stuff + will eevees.....Toungue And awesome new features. then again we haven't really seen anything like a battle frontier yet have we? Undecided
(03-06-2012 03:20 AM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]Well too much news but the part that shows Ghetsis with N and the player is interesting.We can see N is on our side or at least against Ghetsis' and I think he will battle Ghetsis and lose,then Ghetsis will merge Kyurem with N's dragon or some genes of him and the player will battle Ghetsis with Black or White Kyurem respectively.Thats the reason Black 2 has Black Kyurem and White 2 the White forme.

Yes that is most probably exactly how it's going to be. i mean it's almost obvious.....ofc we can't be 100% sure but i say there's at least 75% chance that this is going to happen. Well said Smile (i use to many smileys.....don't i?)
(03-06-2012 09:48 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]I think that tzanakos is right. Ghetsis' return is awesome. I think that N vs Ghetsis, or whatever is happening there will take place early. And then we will prepare for the final battle with Ghetsis.

Hm. That's likely too. but i'm not really quite sure about that. i say we'll see that in the middle of the game. like , at the 4-5th gym leader or something.
The build-a-store feature sounds interesting. It's making more hypes!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's