Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
[Image: B2W2_banner.png]

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2

So no Grey/Gray for us, instead Junichi Masuda announced Pokémon Black/White 2. This is the first time this is happening so we don't really know what to expect. Personally, I believe those games will be direct sequels (or maybe even prequels?) of the original Black/White. I don't really think the storyline will be the same as it used to be in Yellow, Crystal, Emerald and Platinum, more like a completely new story before/after the one of BW.

Let the speculations begin! This is the best part in Pokémon games anyway, throwing wild guesses about the unknown!
I'm a bit confused by this!!

Is this a whole NEW story or are we getting 2 versions of what would be "Pokemon Grey"???
^ My thoughts exactly (I said that first! Toungue), apart from being direct sequels or prequels, it's exciting to see that Kyurem's formes are completely different and related directly to Reshiram and Zekrom. I can't imagine what is going to be the basis for this concept and the storyline that follows, rather I'm too excited right now to think of something xD

One other thing that got me really excited was the additional revealing of Meloetta, I could swear we would have one other movie coming in the next year that would reveal it. That probably means we'll have Genesect revealed in the upcoming year with its respective movie. That also may mean we'll have a Meloetta download this year as well!

I would also want to see some 3DS-enhanced graphics or something and a completely new storyline...oh God I'm hyperventilating xD We could possibly see the continuation of the N story (what happened to N and Ghetsis and the Sages or the Shadow Triad after you beat the game), new legendaries, new additions or maaaaybe and that's pulling it too long, an addition of Hoenn somehow!! A time travel perhaps?? I dunno, it's all too exciting!!

Freeze Shock and Ice Burn tiiime!! Oh and first!! Toungue

EDIT: Dammit ninja'd Toungue
Damn it Ninjomewtwo, you beat me to posting the new thread! Lolz, but that's okay.

ANYWAYS, I have high hopes for these two games. I imagine they will not be sequels or prequels, but you never know what good old nintendo might decide to do! However, I'm not sure how they're gonna pull that whole "short movie of meloetta" thing off. It might not be all that good, but we'll just have to wait and see. OH OH OH!!! MAYBE you could fuse all the pokemon together and they will become the original dragon! CUPCAKES FOR ALL!!!
(26-02-2012 03:17 AM)Adk Wrote: [ -> ]^ My thoughts exactly (I said that first! Toungue), apart from being direct sequels or prequels, it's exciting to see that Kyurem's formes are completely different and related directly to Reshiram and Zekrom. I can't imagine what is going to be the basis for this concept and the storyline that follows, rather I'm too excited right now to think of something xD

One other thing that got me really excited was the additional revealing of Meloetta, I could swear we would have one other movie coming in the next year that would reveal it. That probably means we'll have Genesect revealed in the upcoming year with its respective movie. That also may mean we'll have a Meloetta download this year as well!

I would also want to see some 3DS-enhanced graphics or something and a completely new storyline...oh God I'm hyperventilating xD We could possibly see the continuation of the N story (what happened to N and Ghetsis and the Sages or the Shadow Triad after you beat the game), new legendaries, new additions or maaaaybe and that's pulling it too long, an addition of Hoenn somehow!! A time travel perhaps?? I dunno, it's all too exciting!!

Freeze Shock and Ice Burn tiiime!! Oh and first!! Toungue

EDIT: Dammit ninja'd Toungue

This is why i did not get a 3DS for B/W but i'am hoping for some 3DS enhancements would be nice to see some Smile as B/W would benefited from that greatly!!

The only way i can see it going is N returning with a power to merge 2 POKE (In this case resi/zeke and Kuryem) and we have to stop him! So could be a sequel of sorts!!!
Hmm, Black&White 2 seem to be different than the usual games that come after the two first ones. It's pretty interesting. Also, they will be playable on the Nintendo DS Smile The movie must be ok but still I didin't really like the last one, I hope the new one will be better.

As for the new Kyurem formes or whatever they are supposed to be, I don't really find them nice. Nor very creative, but anyway. I guess there will be more updates to come.
(26-02-2012 03:12 AM)PsychoboyUK Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a bit confused by this!!

Is this a whole NEW story or are we getting 2 versions of what would be "Pokemon Grey"???

First of all, welcome! Always nice to see new members. Smile
And although nothing is confirmed yet, this is the first time they ever pull that move, if they wanted to be just a rehash of B/W, I imagine they would give us a "Grey". So my personal opinion is that those games will be completely new, probably sequels to the original B/W.

Also, I don't know if you saw that bit in the news post but here it is.

Quote:Update: In a somewhat unusual move, the english official Pokémon website has been updated with the news about Pokémon Black/White 2. This is just a guess, a prediction if you want, but that could be the first sign of a simultaneous worldwide release for the first time!

What do you think about the possibility of getting those games in English in June 2012?
(26-02-2012 03:35 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Update: In a somewhat unusual move, the english official Pokémon website has been updated with the news about Pokémon Black/White 2. This is just a guess, a prediction if you want, but that could be the first sign of a simultaneous worldwide release for the first time!

What do you think about the possibility of getting those games in English in June 2012?

I would love it. That would mean getting a new Pokémon game for summer, when i'll have plenty of time to play it. And it would be nice knowing that, for one time, we are getting the game the same time as japanese people do.
Like I said, perhaps if you fuse Kyurem's three forms together, you can get the original dragon pokemon.
(26-02-2012 03:35 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-02-2012 03:12 AM)PsychoboyUK Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a bit confused by this!!

First of all, welcome! Always nice to see new members. Smile
And although nothing is confirmed yet, this is the first time they ever pull that move, if they wanted to be just a rehash of B/W, I imagine they would give us a "Grey". So my personal opinion is that those games will be completely new, probably sequels to the original B/W.

Also, I don't know if you saw that bit in the news post but here it is.

Thanks always good to find a forum full of awesome peeps Smile

I kind of thought myself that they went "Greys" as such as that would be a major Middle finger to the fans giving out 2 versions you know!! so i be thinking a new story arc peeling from the original B/W which would make perfect sense to be honest!!

but with that said i would love it to be a proper sequel New characters and stuff you know!
You know what would make Black/White 2 even better? FREAKING PONIEZ!!!
Ok, before I go to bed, here are two things that Adk and I noticed on the (possible) box art picture. First, the Zekrom-like forme is in Black 2 and the Reshiram-like one is in White 2 as opposed to what happened in B/W with Reshiram and Zekrom. It's a longshot, but that could mean that after the character catches Reshiram/Zekrom in B/W, N tries to merge his own dragon with Kyurem or something. That would make Black 2 a direct sequel to Black and White 2 to White. Secondly, behind the B2/W2 logos in the box art, you can see a sapphire and a ruby... Could this possibly mean something...?

(26-02-2012 03:49 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]You know what would make Black/White 2 even better? FREAKING PONIEZ!!!

Keldeo's coming, Game Freak got this.
lol totally GIVE US PONIEZ xD
(26-02-2012 03:51 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, before I go to bed, here are two things that Adk and I noticed on the (possible) box art picture. First, the Zekrom-like forme is in Black 2 and the Reshiram-like one is in White 2 as opposed to what happened in B/W with Reshiram and Zekrom. It's a longshot, but that could mean that after the character catches Reshiram/Zekrom in B/W, N tries to merge his own dragon with Kyurem or something. That would make Black 2 a direct sequel to Black and White 2 to White. Secondly, behind the B2/W2 logos in the box art, you can see a sapphire and a ruby... Could this possibly mean something...?

(26-02-2012 03:49 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]You know what would make Black/White 2 even better? FREAKING PONIEZ!!!

Keldeo's coming, Game Freak got this.

I said the same thing to my mate that this COULD have something to do with ruby/Sapphire too but once the B2/W2 announcement came out i changed my idea to on similer to yours!!
(26-02-2012 03:51 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, before I go to bed, here are two things that Adk and I noticed on the (possible) box art picture. First, the Zekrom-like forme is in Black 2 and the Reshiram-like one is in White 2 as opposed to what happened in B/W with Reshiram and Zekrom. It's a longshot, but that could mean that after the character catches Reshiram/Zekrom in B/W, N tries to merge his own dragon with Kyurem or something. That would make Black 2 a direct sequel to Black and White 2 to White. Secondly, behind the B2/W2 logos in the box art, you can see a sapphire and a ruby... Could this possibly mean something...?

So we will have to buy the opposite version of the original Gen V games to have the correct sequel. Clever. Even though I don't like neither Zekrom nor Kyurem-Zekrom. As for the Ruby/Saphire, I am sure that they won't be that generous to offer both Gen V and III in one game. Maybe each version will have something like a feature from the original Gen III games?
(26-02-2012 04:02 AM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]

So we will have to buy the opposite version of the original Gen V games to have the correct sequel. Clever. Even though I don't like neither Zekrom nor Kyurem-Zekrom. As for the Ruby/Saphire, I am sure that they won't be that generous to offer both Gen V and III in one game. Maybe each version will have something like a feature from the original Gen III games?

you never know Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's