Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Who are the ubers?
Mewtwo, Deoxys, Rayquaza, Kyogre etc.
May you please tell me ALL of them? Like, I know all the legendaries are (or are not?), but I heard that others, like Wobbuffet and Blissey, are too...
Quote:Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi and Deoxys can't be part of a Pokemon Tournament.

From the Greek Thread "The victorious team(Η ομάδα της Νίκης)"
Look at the first Eraleas' post inpage 3.
Pokemon that are not allowed in the Battle Frontier are Ubers(Mew,Celebi,Jirachi,Deoxys and those who have 680 and 670 Base stats,ecxept Slaking).The Legendary Trios as well as Lati@s can take part because they have equal or lower base stats than Metagross,Dragonite etc.All other Pokemon are legal.Those who play nettbattle at the Smogon Server consider Wobbuffet as an Uber but this rule exists only there.
OK, thanks! It was confusing me a lot...
Can sb tell me why Wobbuffet is uber?
Maybe because it can knock out everything if used correctly. But it sucks and its base stats are not uber-like.
I can remember when a trainer in netbattle used it and took down three of my pokemon! It was soooooo frightening........
It is not that frightening.You just have to watch out and not send Sweepers against it.You can really destroy it if you use a dark Pokemon's Crunch, or a Ghost Pokemon's Shadow Ball.Wobbuffet is unable to counter them because its attacks will not affect those Pokemon.
Wobbuffet's stats don't suck. ù.ú
His defences are low, but his high HP compensates...
That's what I'm saying. Wobba's HP is its only high stat. As Blue said, it can be knocked out very easily. Just use Toxic or Leech Seed and it's dead.

@ Blue: Is there a Ghost-type Pokemon that can use Shadow Ball effectively? Gengar is used as a Sp.Sweeper and it does not carry Shadow Ball. Dusclops is a Tank and Misdreavus is a Perish-Singer. Maybe Banette, but it's not that great.
If you baton pass some agilities or speed boosts to Banette... and Shedinja is great too.
About Wobbuffet... Don't forget: if you try leech seeding/toxing it, it may use encore on you and then switch to some pokémon like Vileplume that can't be affected by leech seed or toxic (and, in this case, heal wobbuffet with aromatherapy).
I know `cause I like to use Wobba and I always do this.^^
Remember when that one guy kept on insulting wobba on net battle? it was pretty funny, but he was wrong about wobba. wobba is capable to destroy entire teams if they ar'nt prepared for a seldom used pokemon like wobba. and compared to his other stats, defence if better than all but HP. in the nintendo power guide, his defence has a 2 out of four rating, but mostlikely its rounded to 2.
There is a guy in SEVII islands who wants to listen to my stories and then he give me a sticker! I've already told him the stories of the Hall Of Fame and the EGGs. Are there other stories to tell him?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's