Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Can somebody explain exactly how the Nidos breed? For example, when I left a Nidoqueen and a Ditto at the Daycare, they couldn't breed but a Nidoking and a Ditto can. Do you know what's going on with those?
That's because Nidoking belons to the Monster / Ground groups while Nidoqueen cannot breed at all. I suppose only elite Nidorino/a's reach the final stage of queen/king I presume that its their middle stage that takes the reproduction role Toungue
lol. how can you get a male nidoran w/ egg moves, if the baby pkmn takes after its mother but the moves from its father?
Nidoqueen is supposed to breed male Nidorans but I haven't figured out how. Does anyone know?
treecko3453 Wrote:lol. how can you get a male nidoran w/ egg moves, if the baby pkmn takes after its mother but the moves from its father?

Why don't use a Ditto?
Alcaron Wrote:
treecko3453 Wrote:lol. how can you get a male nidoran w/ egg moves, if the baby pkmn takes after its mother but the moves from its father?

Why don't use a Ditto?
OK, this means that the father is Nidoran(m), Nidorino or Nidoking. And if the baby Nido is to have some egg moves, the parent Nido must have the same moves. But if we keep breeding with Ditto, there is no way that a Nido gets egg moves. (I hope you can understand what I am saying beacause I can'tToungue) There must be another way. That's why Nidoqueen is supposed to breed even male Nidos.
??? The onlz thing i understood is that Toungue. Can u make it more "liana"? (It means more understoodable in a native america language)
I will try to explain it... Alcaron suggested that we use a Ditto and a Nidoking to breed male Nidorans. But Treecko said "how can you get a male nidoran w/ egg moves". If we want a male Nidoran w/ egg moves and we breed a Nidoking with a Ditto, the Nidoking must have these moves. But how did the Nidoking get the moves? A Ditto can't give them. This means that a Nidoqueen MUST be able to breed male Nidorans, otherwise it's impossible to get one w/ egg moves. (I can guess that you still understand nothing but Toungue. Even though I tried to make "liana"...)
Is hidden power's strength based on Atk or SAtk of your pokémon? Or it depends of if it's a special or physical type? I'm confused about that because Hidden Power is always countered with Counter (somebody used a Hidden Power Grass on my Milotic and Mirror Coat failed, then I tried using Counter with another pokémon and it worked).
its named as a normal type moves, so it keeps that triat, but it posseses the type of the move, like, within it. it is always truly normal type, but it has the qualities of a different type.
At least it will be less confusing in D/P, since Hidden Power will be a special move. Too bad for some physical sweepers...
Hi, I recently started doing effort training on my Zapdos, It was level 50 when i started and have not yet received any effort points. I decided to use the points for its speed stats, so i started battling pidgeys/rattatas at route 1. I also let it hold macho brace to make it easier. After defeating 126 pidgeys/rattatas I started working on its special attack. While doing that, zapdos leveled up and its speed increased by 34. i was wondering if i made a mistake during the effort training since it received 252 effort points in speed, but only went up by half.

btw, i'm playing pokemon fire red

thx in advance
Don't worry, your Zapdos has taken all its effort points.It will increase its stats properly untill LVL 100 if you didn't make any mistake.
thx for the reply, it's currently level 70, but i still have not seen any significant increase in the stats that the effort points have been allocated to. At most, the increase in speed and sp.attack is only +3.
what nature is it? if its adamant, impish, careful, or jolly, that may be why you see no significant stat boost. do you know its ivs? that can also have an effect on how larg a stat boost is upon level up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's