Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(31-08-2011 08:45 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on your money.Personaly im waiting for the next pkmn game.If its only for the 3ds im buying it.

Τhis.

Also, I don't suggest getting a new 3DS if you have already have a proper DS. It doesn't offer any exciting features regarding Pokemon. Ok, Pokedex 3D seems interesting but just this doesnt worth all the money.

In case you are interested in more than Pokemon regarding the 3DS system then you could get it. They won't make any new DS system soon since they just released 3DS. Any new titles for portable consoles from Nintendo will be released either for DS&3DS or for 3DS exclusively.

Lorelei Redfern

anyone have any suggestions on how best to capture virizion in black?
The easiest way to capture it is to go there at night, get its HP down to 1 by using False Swipe, put it to sleep and catch it in a Dusk Ball. Or you can always wait for 40 turns and throw Timer Balls.

If by how you mean what nature to look for, I'd say Timid or Jolly depending on if you want a special/physical sweeper.
Does anybody know of any guides on Double Battling? I'm very new to it, and I want to train for the Pokemon VGC 2012.
LegandaryPokemon.net has a section where it has a few combinations, but the whole section is deserted so I suggest you take a look at YouTube. I can only guess that you'll find hundreds of videos.

MewThree

Hey I'm a new user, and have been playing pokemon since the 4th grade 5 years ago but just started to get serious now. I'm battling my friend in 2 weeks with 6 level 50 pokemon and I've decided on three so far, but I seriously need help and opinions.

FYI I'm raising all of these pokemon from the egg and breed for nature.

Manetric:

Timid Nature

Thunderbolt
Crunch
Hidden Power
Substitute

Special Attack, speed, and remaining points in HP

Holding Choice Specs/Scarf

Torchic (Just cuz I hate the way the evolutions look):

Nature Jolly

Endure
Reversal
Rock Slide
Overheat

Special Attack and Speed, remaining points in defense

Holding Salac Berry

Kecleon:

Nature Adament

Focus Punch
Substitute
Return/Slash
Shadow Ball/Faint Attack/Shadow Claw

Attack, hit points, remaining points in special defense

Holding Leftovers
First of all i think you should replace Torchic.If you dont like Combusken and Blaziken then choose another Fire-type and if you want Fire-Fight Infernape or Emboar.For Manectric i think you should replace Crunch cause its a Physical move with a Special one like Signal Beam or Flamethrower.What type Hidden Power is?For Kecleon i would prefer Fake Out instead of Slash/Return and Shadow Claw for the last slot.Thats my opinion and you dint have to hear it if you disagree.
PS which game do you play?
Ok First of all ignore what torchics evolutions look like and turn it in to a combusken with eviolite (blaiziken is uber) if it has DWA (and jolly nature ofc).

Moves:
Sky uppercut
Flare blitz
rock slide
swager

Evs: 252 Atk/252 Speed/4 HP

If not use an infernape or a volcarona.(first set you see on the sites)

Otherwise i agree with everything else tzanakos said.
question:Because all these years in pokemon, i see the word ''uber'', what does exactly do you mean by saying ubers?
(17-10-2011 08:45 PM)andrreaskal13 Wrote: [ -> ]question:Because all these years in pokemon, i see the word ''uber'', what does exactly do you mean by saying ubers?

The pkmn you see in this list are banned from ost battles/tours.

http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/uber
ok. cheers KingNothing412 \m/ WinkBig Grin
What can I do if I miss some event Pokemon?
Also, what is an uber pokemon?
(05-12-2011 04:03 AM)jessisrad Wrote: [ -> ]What can I do if I miss some event Pokemon?
Also, what is an uber pokemon?

1) Trade with someone who has them.(i have quite a few as well so if you want anything or can give me anything in return PM me)

2) As i said earlier.....The pkmn you see in this list are banned from most battles/tours.

http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/uber

These are the ubers^
(17-10-2011 08:45 PM)andrreaskal13 Wrote: [ -> ]question:Because all these years in pokemon, i see the word ''uber'', what does exactly do you mean by saying ubers?
(05-12-2011 04:03 AM)jessisrad Wrote: [ -> ]Also, what is an uber pokemon?

Apart from what KN412 said, an uber (ϋber more correctly, which is a German word and actually means very much, super) Pokémon is generally considered an overpowered one. Smogon has its list about what they want to call uber, but this term is just what in other games might be called imba(lanced). Anyway, just wanted to point out that it's not only what Smogon says, it's common sense that an Arceus or a Mewtwo are far more powerful than most noram, fully-evolved Pokémon.
What do people mean when they say DW? Like DW polywag.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's