Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
No if it is at level 100.I had the same bad experience with my Mewtwo.
i read some where that if you mix records with someone with the tickets to get to fairaway, birth and ho-oh/lugia's islands than you get the tickets. does this work if you have leaf green, and what if the person your mixing sharked the tickets?
It's not possible to mix records in FR/LG, don't?
thanks
i wasnt sure if this thread should go in general pokemon disc. or gba games, but wutever; its a good topic. I was looking on ebay, just browsing and i came across this item. Its the gba pokemon emerald, and the guy selling it did a hack to get every pokemon at level 5 in their shiney form. (including Celebi) Also every item has unlimited. How do you guys think that he does this? gameshark, or a new hack??

>> the site <<
http://cgi.ebay.com/POKEMON-EMERALD-GAME...dZViewItem
Does anyone have pokemon box? If so, does E/LG/FR work on it? also is it worth the 15 dollars.
Yes, and it surely worths the 15 dollars.Next time post your question in the "Quick Question Thread"
(merged this thread with Quick Question)

Well, I used to have an X-Ploder for my GBC and I could obtain any Pokemon, at any lvl, with any move in both Shiny and non Shiny Forms. It isn't all that complicated raally; I am sure that Gameshark or some similar device was used.
[I modified the thread so that it can stand for GCN quick question thread]
thanks
Is it possible to transfer cards by mystery gift to my friends? (Although I haven't any card...) I know we can do it by mixing records, but it's impossible in LG/FR...
Another question: do pokémon holding Exp. Share gain Effort Points without battling (as well as Exp.)?

P.S.= Sometimes, I'll write my friends' (that don't know english very well) questions, OK?
I got a Q. I have emerald and LG, but I already turned my evee into a flareon. If I breed flareon with ditto will I get an evee, and is their anyway to change it into Umbreon? thats the one that I really want
You can evolve it into Umbreon between midnight and midday only in emerald version, when it gets really happy (you may equip it with soothe bell, use vitamins like zinc or give it berries and pokéblocks that it likes).

Don't anybody know the answer for my previous question?
i dont, but i always wanted to know about the exp share and effort point thing.
is shadow ball a good move for my mew? it has a quirky nature, an attack of 154, and the other attacks are psychic, ancient power, and metronome.
What's his level? If it's 100, it's not good to use Shadow Ball and Ancientpower.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's