Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
god that sucksAngry
Is it greek or italian thats spoken here or are they the same
(29-02-2012 02:33 AM)Vahn Death Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Is it greek or italian thats spoken here or are they the same

Greek and English........where on earth did you see anything italian here?Huh Toungue
I didn,t just thought that they might be related because of greece being in italy might be wrong there geography nvr was my subject...

Any ways is there any where i can get a list of all evs from pokemon cause i have to do all my iv tracking by hand and paper
(01-03-2012 02:21 AM)Vahn Death Heart Wrote: [ -> ]I didn,t just thought that they might be related because of greece being in italy might be wrong there geography nvr was my subject...

Italian looks very different. I'll give you an examples of a phrase in English, Greek, and then Italian.

One does not simply REFUSE to love ponies.
Δεν μπορεί κάποιος απλώς αρνούνται να αγαπήσουν τα πόνι.
Non si rifiutano semplicemente di amare pony.

So there. And for future reference, that country right above Greece is called FYROM, not Macedonia.
Where can i get a list of all pokemon EVs because i have to do all my IV calculations by hand...
Try the IV calculator I guess...
I would but i dont have interrnet all the time and i cant save it cause my tablet which is broke doesnt save web pages... Sad
(01-03-2012 02:21 AM)Vahn Death Heart Wrote: [ -> ]I didn,t just thought that they might be related because of greece being in italy might be wrong there geography nvr was my subject...

Any ways is there any where i can get a list of all evs from pokemon cause i have to do all my iv tracking by hand and paper

What......no , Itally is just next to us. that's all. Confused anyway , i know it's completelly out of the subject but g88 is right about fyrom , just so you know and now to answer your question:

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/

The black ones show the effort values each pkmn gives. the * thing means it gives another effort point as well of another category. the gray ones just show max stats of each pkmn. i hope i helped Smile (example , for attack evs: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/attack.shtml see beedrill gives 2 attack evs but it also gives 1 SpDef ev as well.)

whiteearth17

What's the best Pokemon to teach with HM Cut...

I can't find any applicable....please help....

Can't get past Eterna City...
(01-03-2012 08:30 PM)whiteearth17 Wrote: [ -> ]What's the best Pokemon to teach with HM Cut...

Bidoof-Bibarel, classic HM slaves...
(01-03-2012 08:30 PM)whiteearth17 Wrote: [ -> ]What's the best Pokemon to teach with HM Cut...

Ussually a pick-up team or a hm slave...
Does trades from greece to usa count toward masuda method?
Unfortunately they are not considered foreign to your game since here in Greece the English Version is sold and we use the same language as yours.At least thats what i ve read on others sites when i searched so correct me if I'm wrong
Actually , i think we have the European (the British) version. I've heard it's a bit different from the American version. but i'm not sure about the masuda method. Confused it probably won't work........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's