Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Its nature is hardy, so there's no increase or decrease in any stats.
Edit* Just found out its IV

HP IV: 7 [6 ~ 8] 44%
Attack IV: 14 [13 ~ 15] 47%
Defense IV: 28 [28 ~ 29] 97%
Sp.Atk IV: 21 [21 ~ 22] 95%
Sp.Def IV: 1 [0 ~ 2] 25%
Speed IV: 24 [24 ~ 25] 96%

i've decided to give up on it since its main stats sp.attack and speed have pretty low iv
Eraleas Wrote:Do you have a question regarding the games?
Have you forgotten something and can't advance in it?

Post it here and the fellow forum members will soon have an answer!

How can i get deoxis or Lugia or selebi in Ruby and LeafGreen
i think you cant
you can only if you have some sort of ticket from a nintendo event
What he said Wink
l8ly i am the law around here,,, damn it feelz g00d.oh and by law i dont mean representing the admins or anythin,so arty leave that machette down plz
Which of all the legendary pokemon is the best when it is in lvl 100? and what moveset should it have?
Mewtwo with Psychic, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Aura Sphere (if in D/P)/Thunderbolt/Recover. I don't think that 4th gen Pokémon can reach its power...

Another question. If a Pokémon uses Spikes and Stealth Rock three times each, how much damage will an incoming Pokémon take?
I really don´t know, sorry.Toungue
But about CombuskenEM´s question, I don´t think Mewtwo is the best. It depends on his team to figure out which is better or not.
you can only use stealth rock once. it doesnt overlap. i tried with my old turtwig. stealh rock does  1/2 damage to pokemon 4x weak to rock types,charizard moltres. 1/4 to 2x weak, togekiss zapdos, 1/8 to normal effective, 1/16 to .5 resistance, magneton, and 1/32 to .25 resistance, steelix. i really dont know how much spikes does, but it cant go in conjunction with a 4x weakness on common foes, because charizard and moltres are both flying so skipes wont effect it. bug and flying types,not many are used on wifi, but id say vespiquen and ninjask and yanmega are probably the most common. but spikes still doesnt effect them.
I have a question. I have finished the ep training of my Crobat and also gained an effort ribbon. I want to lvl up by defeating the E4 but I don't know if it's Eps can change. I don't want to change them just leave them like this
No, the Eps can't change. And since you have finished the ep training and gave it an effort ribbon, you don't have a problem with leveling up by defeating the E4. Big Grin
does anybody know how i can catch mew in emerald/leafgreen/firered without going to a special event?
I've answered to you in the thread Ερωτήσεις in greek corner
I want some advice guys about the below Pokemon's movesets:

1) My Zapdos' (82 level) moveset:

*Thunder Wave
*Charge
*Thunder Bolt
*Drill Peck

2)Lapras's (88 level) moveset:

*Ice Beam
*Surf
*Hydro Bump
*Phychic

3)Charizard's (84 level) moveset:

*Fly
*Flamethrower
*Ember
*Strength

4)Mewtwo's (78 level) moveset:

*Phych Up
*Recover
*Calm Mind
* Phychic

All 4 pokemon's movesets really suck and they are not trained with EV training. I want you expert guys to form better movesets for the above pokemon.
1. this should be in the moveset thread.
2. its psychic, not phychic.

lapras should not have hydro pump, nor should it have 2 water type moves. replace it with something more useful, like confuse ray.
fly, ember, and strength are all mediocre moves. try dragon claw, and maybe bite.
mewtwo is an uber... well, a lot of them are weak to ice, so have ice beam. thunder bolt too, maybe. for the last move, i dont really know. maybe recover.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's