Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
No, it isn't. At least the one Nintendo used to make. You should check the manual it comes with it, there should be one.
I saw something that it may does tha same work but it isn't the official thing nintendo used to produce here is the link i found the product in:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390287588927&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT please advise Smile
I'd suggest preferring a local shop instead of ebay in this case: http://tinyurl.com/6ae93ux
Thanks a lot Arty Big Grin Big Grin
Here's a question. How come the only people that go to nude beaches are the exact people that you DON'T want to see nude?
Arty can we buy safe from there and how does it work you put it on your pc and you get compatible wi fi for your ds? (you got internet ofcourse)
Forget about the second couestion I saw frecouenses posts
Haven't ever bought anything from them thus I can't tell if they're trustworthy, but yeah, it does what you said.
I've bought from ebw myself, they're trustworthy.
how will i buy it[not from the computer][from which shop in patras][how about germanos]
How can I craft + Armor in Monster Hunter Tri?
i heard that the designer of pokemon died this is really????? HuhHuhHuh
Nintendo and Game Freak have officially stated that nobody involved in the making of Pokémon is hurt/dead. Don't take such rumors seriously.
Ken Sugimori himself denied it on his twitter too.
It was just an awful rumour started by some idiot on twitter.
ok thnx a lot... i was anxious about this news ....thanks again
Hello, first time here. Nice website. I played pokémon Red version when it first came out in the US and played Gold in Japanese before it was released here (guessing about what was being said. It wasn't that hard really,) and then some of Ruby. Time has passed and now I've decided to play pokémon White version, and am loving it.

However, I am now aware that the game is greatly more complex than I remember it being. I'm talking about IV and EV. I'm still trying to grasp exactly how these systems work, and I found the IV calculator here. When I input my Golurk's information it tells me that the numbers are too high, and doesn't work. How can Golurk's numbers be too high? Here's what it's stats are:

Golurk; Sassy nature; Mischievous characteristic; Dragon hidden power;
Level 58; HP 204; Atk 173; Def 116; SpA 89; SpD 114; Spd 76.

It says that those numbers do not compute but... those are the numbers Golurk has. I'm confused, any help would be greatly appreciated!

p.s. I spent a lot of time in the battle subway and loaded Golurk up on carbos, and he's also had a couple rare candies if that changes anything. Thanks again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's