Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
skorp and evereyone else interested the c-gear skins from the last tournament are now available so go and get them from the promotions in the pgl page
Don't know if it's the right thread for my type of question.

Can I have some threads as my favorites so I can find them easily? It's a bit tedious to try to locate them from my previous posts in the profile.
I thought there was a link at the end of the thread to subscribe but I can't find it now. I have a few threads that I'm subscribed. Maybe admins disabled this feature.
(18-11-2013 09:26 PM)SonicPKMN Wrote: [ -> ]I thought there was a link at the end of the thread to subscribe but I can't find it now. I have a few threads that I'm subscribed. Maybe admins disabled this feature.

This thread explains what happened to Thread Subscriptions.
the link is dead... Toungue edit it a bit and it will work.
The link works for me.

Here's what Arty2 said when I asked about Forum Subscriptions:

Indeed thread subscriptions are gone.
We've had trouble with activation emails not being sent for a while now, and the culprit was most likely subscription emails overflowing the daily email limit of the server.

I'm afraid you'll have to resort to using the new posts search. :/
Thanks grassdragon. I just got my answer. Pity. Threads are a bit lost in here. Too many information.
It's nowhere near as bad as it is in other Forums I've tried. Like on Serebii or Pokebeach, if you go to sleep for a few hours, the thread will jump from page 10 to 110. (I've seen it happen)
Do you have to use the pokemon bank to get your pokemon from bw to xy?
Yes you do. There is no other way to transfer to Gen VI. It's only $5 a year. Also the bank is great for getting BP for battle items.
Well that suck and $5 is a lot when you got three kids
Ok new question I've heard of a new item that exists in bw2 and xy called the shiny charm or chain wondering if anyone has actually recieved it? And how?
To receive the Shiny Charm, you must complete the National Pokedex.

MichaelXD

How do I turn on the mastercode for my Xploder cheat device system for Pokemon Emerald? I need a Rayquaza to catch with its best stats to trade to Pokemon XD, but I couldn't get it to have its maximum IV's uncertain stats and I had this cheat device for over a year. Please help me with this. I can't post around as much because my computer wasn't working before I joined this forum.
We don't support cheating here. If you want to catch "the best" Rayquaza, try soft resetting and then check its IVs or try to learn RNG abuse. (Some may consider it as a cheat though)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's