Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Could someone here please make a signature for me with my name on it and a charizard because I really want one but I don't know how to make one.

pokebusters1

I am new here so can anyone tell me what I can do here Please?Huh
well pokebuster. here in this website, u are able to get information on events, new poke games and more. on fourms: depending on the category that u click on will determin what that thred is about. but in ovrall, u can trade, offer a poke, battle, talk about stuff about the game, anime, and card game. u can even ask a question about something like now. u can make an offer by making a thred.. For example, in ur game u have a pichu to offer, and u would like a.....abra maybe. and if people are looking for a pichu, then theyll try to trade u the poke that u want. or another offer.
does anybody knows how to download flash player for my android ?
Go to the Android market, and simply search for "Flash Player". Latest version is 10.3 =)
i can't, it says it's under construction or something like that...is there any other way ?

dkillakai

Does anyone have a clue if there will be any american events for white? such as deoxys arceus and mew?
When we know, we will tell you.
(11-08-2011 07:02 AM)dkillakai Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have a clue if there will be any american events for white? such as deoxys arceus and mew?
I seriously doubt they will do a Mew event, since we had one "recently". No idea about the rest ^.^
is there anyone that could make a signature with my name on it? I would really want one but i dont know how to make one. Please can someone make one for me. btw my favourite poke is charizard in case you didnt realise that and you wana put that in the sig...oh and my favourite legendary in Luigia...thanks in advance.
(18-08-2011 06:00 PM)Luigy Wrote: [ -> ]is there anyone that could make a signature with my name on it? I would really want one but i dont know how to make one. Please can someone make one for me. btw my favourite poke is charizard in case you didnt realise that and you wana put that in the sig...oh and my favourite legendary in Luigia...thanks in advance.

I made mine using this.

http://www.bannersketch.com/?pid=generator&pag=1&opt=2

You can just search on google images for the backround.

Heres another signeature i made with this.Just as an example.
[Image: 1313411301.png]
Who created legendary pokemon?
should i buy a nintendo 3ds because they have gone alot cheaper now and i do have enough for one ( the 3D does not hurt my eyes i have several plays on the ones on display in shops) or should i wait until they may make another ds?
(31-08-2011 08:42 PM)Absol97 Wrote: [ -> ]should i buy a nintendo 3ds because they have gone alot cheaper now and i do have enough for one ( the 3D does not hurt my eyes i have several plays on the ones on display in shops) or should i wait until they may make another ds?

It depends on your money.Personaly im waiting for the next pkmn game.If its only for the 3ds im buying it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's