Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

MichaelXD

What forum may I use instead for help while also looking to watch some atV show, not related to Pokemon? Please help me.
Hello guys! How are you?

So, my question is: I live in Europe. If I have a american version of Pokemon XY (and obviously an american version of 3DS XL), the event pokemons I will be able to get are only those that happen in America (through wifi) or I will be able to get the events that happen in Europe?
@IamChris

From what i learned, you'll be able to get events for your region so basically:
American game = American events
European games = European events

MichaelXD

Can someone help me turn on the codes for my action replay please? I need help with my Xploder Cheat Device.
As far as i know MichaelXD we don't support hacking/cheating here, so i don't think anyone will tell you how to do it, but if someone knows they could send a pm i guess.

MichaelXD

Where can I find someone who will? I'm just trying to catch the Rayquaza with good stats.
I have no idea where you can find someone to help you.
If it's for HG/SS you could try RNG Abuse, if it's for a 3rd gen game then i have no idea what you can do except try the soft reset method. There is RNG Abuse in gen 3 (an admin told me so one tim) but as far as i know it's hard and i haven't found any guide online :/
(27-06-2014 07:56 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea where you can find someone to help you.
If it's for HG/SS you could try RNG Abuse, if it's for a 3rd gen game then i have no idea what you can do except try the soft reset method. There is RNG Abuse in gen 3 (an admin told me so one tim) but as far as i know it's hard and i haven't found any guide online :/

RNG in Gen3 is extremely hard,according to some RNG experts I know. If you're trying on retail,it's even worse.
In Gen4 it's still hard because you might need to restart your game and RNG your ID and SID.
In Gen5 (there was a Japanese event so you can RNG on an emulator) it's easy,as I've heard (especially in B/W)

(just some extra notes)

MichaelXD

I need some assistance. My brother Cycling Road keeps lying and saying that Max is his brother when I'm his younger brother and Max was originally just a friend. I've been trying to get him to tell the truth to me, but he just won't. Could you give me some advice please?
How to choose your hidden power type?
Hidden power's type is determined from the IVs.If you want to know how it is determined you can follow this link .This table is very explanatory too.
(07-07-2014 03:29 AM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden power's type is determined from the IVs.If you want to know how it is determined you can follow this link .This table is very explanatory too.

Extra info:
In Gen2-5,the power varied as well,while in Gen6,the power is always 60.
So,if you play Gen2-5 (which I think you don't do atm),you need to put extra effort.
Yeah I forgot to mention about its power but it still is explained in the first link.Also in the second link the power is always 70(GenII-V).
The move realerner in Pokemon X-Y can remeber moves from event, if I transport Pokemon from W2 to X can I reteach the moves there?

MichaelXD

Can I ban evade if I was unfairly banned and then unbanned and then banned again because I was falsely accused as a sock of someone? How do you post in the staff contact forum on serebii?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's