Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
And what about Zapdos? Is the moveset OK? I think I will change Mewtwo's Psych Up with Thunderbolt. The other moves are OK.

P.S.Thanks!
calm mind is almost useless on mewtwo, since his sp atk is astronomical. he should onehit ko anything when he's ev trained.
and zapdos, i dont ever use zapdos. it never seemed good to.
Well, Calm Mind is never useless for Special Sweeper. And if Mewtwo could KO anything it would be the best pokemon. But it's just one of the best. I'm quitting training my Zapdos and I will train another electric type pokemon. Can you mention anything? I'm keen on Jolteon, great speed, but poor Sp. Attack.
if this is in-game, then mewtwo will onehit ko everything if it is ev trained. calm mind is a waste of time for him. unless a wild lugia appears, mewtwo will have no problems against the e4 or wild pokemon.and calm mind is useless on attack deoxys.
jolteon has a base sp.atk of 110. that is not low. that means that espeon and gengar are slow, then, as they have a base 110 in speed. electabuzz is pretty good, but he is slower than jolteon and has worse sp.atk, but he does have much better moves: ice punch, fire punch, psychic.
Can I catch the 3 legendary dogs in pokmn emerald version?
Nope, only in FR/LG.
And you can catch only one of them per game Toungue
what do you on the island north of six island????????????
You surf? Toungue
If you´re talking about Altering Cave, there´s nothing there until you obtained wonder spots, by Mystery Gift, by nintendo events Toungue
can someone tell me where is the move tutor in saphire?
Can I catch the three legendary dogs in platinum?
Nope, they're available only in HG/SS.
Where is the lottery in Soulsilver?
In goldenrod's radio tower's basement 1st floor. Wink
i got oak letter to get shaymin . but where i give it ? o.o
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's