Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Eraleas Wrote:You expect an anwer? ask the game designers, not us!

well, not really (^_^')
another question... (it's almost getting boring)
What do you think of my new banner?
008xtreme Wrote:another question... (it's almost getting boring)
What do you think of my new banner?
Man... Stop spamming the thread! It's about related questions! About GBA Pokemon Games! Not spam questions! Please!!!!
When is the difference between Day/Night (I want Umbreon and I don't know when I need to evelve it)
If I'm not mistaken, between midday and midnight it's day (so at 9:00 PM, for example, Eevee will evolve into Espeon) and between midnight and midday it's night (I remember my Eevee evolved into Umbreon at 7:00 AM)
I am not 100% sure about it but 8:00 am was the Nite/Day midpoint.
Does the nature of two pokémon influence their son's nature? I crossbreed my gentle Pidgey with my bashful Skarmory and a lot of hasty or docile Skarmories were born...
And does the IVs of the parents influence their son's IVs, too?
(When I was breeding Feebas' eggs, a lot of Feebas with high attack IVs and low SAtk IVs hatched...)
For last, for getting a silver card in LG I need to complete the national dex. But do I need to catch Ho-oh and Lugia? And for getting a gold one, I need to jump 200 times and win 200 berries. These berries I get from the pokémon jump game, dodrio berry picking, or from the pick up ability?

(Argh! I wrote a lot!Toungue)
I'll redirect you to http://www.legendarypokemon.net/training for the first two questions.
As for the gold trainer card in LG, you need 200 jumps in the Pokemon Jump minigame and 200 berries from the Dodrio Berry Picking one.
And how 'bout Lugia and Ho-oh? Do I need to catch'em for upgrading my trainer card?
No.Event Pokemon as well as Jirachi are not needed to complete your Pokedex.
Thanks, again! I was confused about it 'cause I read in a site that I need 382, but I already have 374 (the only one I don't have are Cyndaquil&evolutions and Totodile&evolutions). I guess the site was wrong...

My brother told me to ask you how do we know which character we'll be at the Union Room (he's a Blackbelt... He didn't like it.)
Hmm, this question is going to sound really silly.
But I figured out, reading the forum here, I didn't know the difference between Attack/Spec.Attack and between Defense/Spec.Defense.

Is there some way you could see an attack needs spec. or not?

Friendly Greetings,
Xeno - the Shiny Porygon²
Xenopholis, the moves that need attack to do damage are moves of the types:
normal, bug, flying, poison, rock, ground, fighting, ghost and steel.
And the ones that need special attack are:
grass, fire, water, electric, psychic, ice, dragon and dark.

You still haven't answered my question:
How do I know which character I'll be at the union room? (I know I'm a tamer and my brother is a blackbelt, but how can other people know?)
You can use our ID event calculator: http://www.legendarypokemon.net/idevents
Something really weird happened to my brother now:
He was hatching some Mudkips and releasing some of them. But one of those came back! It displayed a message:
"Mudkip was released! ... ... ...! Mudkip came back! Was it worried about you?"
Why it happened?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's