Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
On the top of the route 224 is Oak.You talk to him and then seabreak path is open.Then you go straight ahead and you arrive in Flower paradise where you find Shaymin @ lv 30
can i get the johto starters as many times as i want i already got one
i mean in pokemon xd in the above post
and how do i gain reputation and join diffrent groups???
Will my Pokemon's SpA rise if i give it a Soul Dew ?

(And will my Pokemon's stat rise if i give him a QuickPower/any item i get from a Legendary Pokemon ?)

(Its not Latio/as)
No, Soul Dew only affects Lati@s and Quickpowder only affects Ditto.
what happens when an egg hatches?
Pokémon egg or normal egg? Either way, the appropriate species comes out, based on the functions of reproduction.

For more info, check reproduction in Wikipedia.

inb4 trolled.
How come we changed thread for the questions? Anyways...

Which do you think is the best Non Uber, Legendary Defensive/ Support Pokemon?

Btw, nice pic NM2! Wink
Defensive Pokemon ?

I'd say Registeel, im not sure about his stats though.

And im almost sure its not an Uber.
i want a team that i can ev train for both defence stats and spaecial attack
(16-05-2010 09:53 AM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]Which do you think is the best Non Uber, Legendary Defensive/ Support Pokemon?

Celebi, Suicune, the Regis, Zapdos, even Heatran and Jirachi can be quite good in a defensive role.

(20-05-2010 10:19 AM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]i want a team that i can ev train for both defence stats and spaecial attack

And the question is?
(20-05-2010 12:45 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]And the question is?

I cannot answer this question. Haha. xDD
(16-05-2010 09:53 AM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]How come we changed thread for the questions? Anyways...

Which do you think is the best Non Uber, Legendary Defensive/ Support Pokemon?

Btw, nice pic NM2! Wink

Jirachi, Celebi, Uxie, Registeel, Cresselia and Heatran must be the best ones. Jirachi has access nice defensive stats and acces to Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave and Toxic (even though the latter isn't common at all). It also has the Serene Grace ability and access to ThunderPunch,Ice Punch,FirePunch and Iron Head. Celebi, Uxie and Registeel have cool Def and SpDef stats access to Stealth Rock and Thunder Wave as well. Note that Uxie can learn Memento, Light Screen and Reflevt too. Cresselia can learn Thunder Wave and Lunar Dance which is pretty awesome. Finally Heatran has access to Stealth Rock, Toxic and Will-o-Wisp.

Oh, and none of them is an Uber. Jirachi, Celebi and Heatran belong to the OU tier and Uxie, Registeel and Cresselia to the UU one.

That's it. Hope I helped and didn't forget to mention anything Big Grin

Edit: Haha. NM2 posted a reply to your question while I was still typing and proved that I forgot to mention about Suicune and Zapdos. Also, Mesprit and Azelf are good options.
thanx nm2 and spyros
hi guys, i have a question, how can i breed two(2) egg moves into 1 pokemon with two(2) different fathers.
ex. i want a tyranitar with ancientpower and dragon dance. i know i can get it from 2 different fathers, totodile and horsea. erm.. how to? i have a hard time figuring it out. i have already 2 different larvitar with 1 of each move. Toungue
You have to breed Totodile with Horsea to get a horsea/totodile with the father's move, then level up the child to learn the other move and finally breed it (remember, it has to be a male) with a larvitar.

But why have AncientPower AND DDance? I'd choose DDance and Physical Moves. But it's your call.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's