Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
it's lv 59. what moves should i teach it, and you can't type anything that will make me get rid of psychic or metronome.
I'm not crazy enough for taking off Mew's Psychic.^^ But I think Metronome is too risked, since you can't know which move you're gonna use. What are your Mew's IVs and Effort Points?
i dont know. i got a use emerald about 2 days ago and there was a mew lugia and ho-oh. if there is a way to find out still, by all means tell me!
It's just to download this site's multicalculator. ^^
ok. ill do it with in an hour and edit this post.
here they are=

HP IV: 31 [31 ~ 31] 0%
Attack IV: 31 [31 ~ 31] 0%
Defense IV: 26 [25 ~ 27] 48%
Sp.Atk IV: 29 [29 ~ 30] 97%
Sp.Def IV: 21 [20 ~ 22] 48%
Speed IV: 31 [31 ~ 31] 0%
It's hard to put the ultimate moveset in Mew since it can learn anything... Maybe you could try some combos like Sunnybeaming, Thunderdancing, Chestoresting, Substpunching...
where do you get those tms(excluding thunder)?
I don't remember. But you get substitute from a move tutor at Fuchsia or at the Battle Frontier.
treecko3453 Wrote:ok. ill do it with in an hour and edit this post.
here they are=

HP IV: 31 [31 ~ 31] 0%
Attack IV: 31 [31 ~ 31] 0%
Defense IV: 26 [25 ~ 27] 48%
Sp.Atk IV: 29 [29 ~ 30] 97%
Sp.Def IV: 21 [20 ~ 22] 48%
Speed IV: 31 [31 ~ 31] 0%

There is no possibility to find such a Pokemon (Well,there is one only in theory)You must use the berries that remove EP from it to see its real IVs.
ugg. i already said that the mew  was on my emerald when i got it, and under its location it says mt. chimney, so it has to be sharked. and which berrys are you talking about and how do i get them?
and does anyone know where solarbeam is?
and can surf hit a pokemon if they use dive. and does anyone know the chances of finding latios in emerald?
Take it easy, guy! OK, I'll try to answer some questions:
Surf doesn't hit a pokémon using dive (I tested)
In Emerald, Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa and Tamato Berries works like "anti-vitamins". They withdraw 10 efforts.
The chances of finding Latios in emerald are the same of the other version... But you can find only Latios or only Latias. You can also choose. After beating the E4 by the 1st time, your mom says a pokémon was seen flying... And asks you its color. If you choose blue, you may find Latios. If you choose red, Latias.

Please! Don't anybody knows my question? Are Effort Points shared with exp. share?
they shouldnt. i have a lv 54 cacturne who was holding a exp share while i was fighting agatha. i did it like 3 times and his spA only went up by the average 3. then, i went to the tower in lavender town and fought like 75 ghastly's and spA went up by 16. unless it was my game.
now, for my question: what is the ratio of finding latios? i already beat the elite4, im just looking for him for my battle frontier team. and is it easier to find him around water?
and where do you find solarbeam in emerald?!?!?!?!?
I don't remeber where solarbeam is obtainable. Keep looking for it!
I don't know the ratio of finding Latios. But I know a "trick" to find it faster: just put a lv 39 Wobbuffet on the top of the list and then use repel. If the area haven't any stronger pokémon, the only thing you may find 'till the repel effect ends is Latios. It works with any pokémon, but Wobbuffet's shadow tag prevents Latios from escaping.
i tried somthing similar today. i read on a site that you can get acro bike and a pokemon lower lv than lati@s and go to grass w/repel and put somthing on the b button and the only pokemon that breaks through the repel is lati@s. i left my game on since 5am and still no latios.
do you think its a good idea to clone my mew and give it attacks for a single type to make a fire type, grasstype, water type, and so on?
It probably didn't work 'cause you haven't moved to another location! If you stay on the same place, Latios won't move. Ex: If you're in Mauville and Latios near Sootopolis, Latios won't ever get outta there if you don't get out of Mauville. Understood?
I don't remember where you can find Solarbeam... Keep searching! XD
I don't know about Mew. It should be a good idea, depending on the team you're gonna use it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's