Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Maybe if you max it's friendship it won't go.
It's not true, 'cause it hardly have hatched and my brother tried to release it. And I released my Milotic, lv 100, with its max friendship and it went away! (Of course I didn't save.)
Sometimes, like for example when you're in some island and you're trying to release your oly Pokemon that knows Surf, your Pokemon cannot actually be released, so it will come back.
If you let your Pkmn at the daycare they don't get effort points,right?I'm doing a trick for my Pkmn and the daycare is making them 100lv without me Playing.
Yeah, I know that trick... sloppy slide *hint hint*
And no, they don't get any EP whilst in there.
At least you make easy 100's(^^).It's a good trick don't you agree.Do you know how long does it take to make a Pkmn from lv5 to 100 with that trick?
The longest I let it go was 2 days, Swablu from lvl5 to lvl 80
But it's good only when your pokémon has all the efforts and all the moves that you want. Don't forget they may lose a move and may not evolve at the daycare.

I remembered something now: the Mudkip my brother tried to release was in the PC. He was releasing some Mudkips he had at the PC but one of them went back. Odd, don't you think?
I'l just teach them the move with the move tutor.Lv86 right now at 28 hours,Shedinja and Ninjask.
Pokemaster Wrote:I'l just teach them the move with the move tutor.Lv86 right now at 28 hours,Shedinja and Ninjask.
Yes but watch out for egg moves and Tm moves because they cannot be learned again!
A trick for making your Pkmn lv100 without playing? What's that?
No talking......Secret(Secret message.If you find the answer do it:PoolMaker).
Well I don't think that this is THAT a big secret, so everyone should learn it.Here it is:Put a Pokemon at the Day Care and the go to a slide.Press the up button continuously so that your character will always go up and down.Find a way to keep the button pressed.Leave the GBA oppened for some time and then go to see your Pokemon.That's it!
Put 2 Pokemon at the day care,go to a slide and put a wraped paper or sth else and close the SP or the DS cap.
You don't need to close your Ds's cap neither to put two Pokemon.I mean the trick works anyway. This just makes things better...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's