Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
I'll just add something I think it doesn't mention in there about the EV-lowering berries. If you have 101+ EVs in a stat(e.g. The attack stat) and use an EV-lowering berry(Kelpsy berry in our example) the EVs will be lowered to 100. Any further berries used will lower that stat's EVs by 10. This means you need 11 berries to make the EVs of a stat 0. Also i just learned recently(and it made me very happy) That you can obtain the EV lowering berries in Black and White through the Dream World. So don't lose hope if you screw up with EVs in a Gen V game Big Grin.
I'd like to add that the EV lowering berries lower EVs to 100 if the EVs in that stat are over 100 and then lower them by 10. That means you need 11 berries to make the Evs of a stat 0. So Golurk can still be fixed, if you obtain the EV-lowering berries from the Dream World.
Thanks ninjomewtwo but I it didn't really help I'll google it and also if your pokemon is level 100 can you still increase his stats? My level 100 pokemon is in my platinum btw.
No, in 4th generation games, when a Pokémon reaches level 100, its stats are final. You can lower them with the EV reducing berries Vezok mentioned but you can't increase them.

In Black/White, this has been fixed and Pokémon can still gain Effort Points once they hit level 100.
Oh ok thanks for the answers ninjomewtwo.
how can i get a Genesect in white?
You can't yet. It is an event Pokemon that will be given out by Nintendo at some point in the future.
oh. so does that include Keldeo, and Meloetta? cuz there is a lot a people talking about them
Yes, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect are all event-only Pokémon.
Alright. thanks guys.
Where can I get an animated picture to use as my avatar or signature?
Here's a page with the animated sprites of all Pokémon: http://www.arkeis.com/animatedsprites.html
If you want a different one, search for it online.
Thanks for the help nm2 and could someone please give me a link to the thread that tells us where your posts count or not because I would like to know so that I can become a certified trainer on LP coz I don't like being a newbie.
You become a certified trainer at 75 posts i think. Also whether the posts count or not it is written beneath the title of each category.
whats dream world ? (nai spamarw)
http://en.pokemon-gl.com/
This is Dream World.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's