Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
I didn't know Shedinja and Ninjask could get +5 Attack and +5 HP.I leveled them up from 91 and thats what they've got:

HP +5
Attack +5
Defence +4
Sp.Attack +3
Sp.Defence +3
Speed +4

What's the soul dew and where do you get it?
Shedinja cannot take +5 in Hp.The Ep are responsible for the other stats.Soul Dew is an item that Lati@s hold.You can find it if you have the Eon ticket and then go to the Southern Island to find the Lati@s that is missing from your game.It boosts Latios Sp Def and Latias Sp Attack.
This may look silly, but how do I speak "Mawile" and "Gardevoir"?
Can someone explain me how can I get a SHELGON to envolve it into a SALAMANCE in Saphire version?
You have to train Shelgon to lvl 50.You can find answers to questions like this in our Pokedex
Aluado Wrote:This may look silly, but how do I speak "Mawile" and "Gardevoir"?
mawile- maw-while
gardevoir- guard-e-vwor
is ghost a physical type or special type? 'cause in the nintendo power mag for lg, it says that its physical, but shadow ball lowers sp. defence and they say that its base bamage gets higher.
It's a physical type.
Thank you BLUE. This pokedex is very useful. Smile
Arty2 Wrote:It's a physical type.
thanks, b/c i was going to teach my mr. mime shadow ball and i didnt want it to be weak. what could i teach it instead. im trying to make a physical swe., but it makes a better baton passer. i dunno
Can someone remind me where can I find EXP. SHARE in Saphire version?
Wow! So much time passed and nobody answered! OK, if I'm not mistaken you get it from Devon President in Rustboro after giving the letter to Steven.

Now I have two questions:
1- When two or more pokémon battle against the same, the exp. winned is shared. But are the Effort Points shared too?

2- May Quick Claw do my pokémon use Counter/Mirror Coat first than receiving an attack?
1-The effort points are not shared.Every pokemon gets the Ep that the opponent Pokemon would normaly give.(Personally I am not 100/100 sure about it and so I have never done it.)

2-Counter and Mirror Coat are always performed second.
1- Blue is correct. The EP are not shared, and both Pokemon receive the full amount, and so does every Pokemon that has battled against the same one.
OK, thanks! I didn't know about Quick Claw very well 'cause I remember Quick Claw made my Wobbuffet use Counter first, in crystal version.
Another question: Is it possible to restart my Efforts (in Emerald)? My cousin putted the wrong efforts in his Ninjask and wants to know if there's someway to fix. He was trying the berries and the Box Trick, but it's looking like it's not working...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's