Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
If you do one of these, go talk to him.
- Beat E4 once
- Beat E4 25 times
- Beat E4 50 times
- Beat E4 100 times
- Hatch 1 egg
- Hatch 25 eggs
- Hatch 50 eggs
- Hatch 100 eggs
- Trade 1 Pokemon
- Trade 25 Pokemon
- Trade 50 Pokemon
- Trade 100 Pokemon
And some more things that I cannot remember...
Do you know how can I hatch an egg more easily or quickly? If I go to Mt. Ember and dive into the small hot lake, eggs will hatch more easily?
I think tha the GBA emulator has a function that it aytomatically ''presses'' buttons.So just make your trainer walk from left to right and backwards and sometime the egg will hatch!!
Ash Wrote:Do you know how can I hatch an egg more easily or quickly? If I go to Mt. Ember and dive into the small hot lake, eggs will hatch more easily?
In Pokemon Emerald if you have a Pokemon with <a href="http://www.legendarypokemon.net/abilities#flame+body">Flame Body</a> or <a href="http://www.legendarypokemon.net/abilities#magma+armor">Magma Armor</a> in your team then hatching time is cut in half.
Intruder Wrote:I think tha the GBA emulator has a function that it aytomatically ''presses'' buttons.So just make your trainer walk from left to right and backwards and sometime the egg will hatch!!
I'd really appreciate it if we did not talk about ROMs and/or emulators in this site Smile
Only in Emerald? If I have a Slugma in LG, the hatching time isn't cut in half?
Unfortunatelly, no. They did the "additional" effects of abilities (like Flame Body helping to hatch eggs quickly or like Compound Eyes making you have more chances of finding pokémon with hold items) only in Emerald.
How can I get a Wynaut in LG? If I breed Wobbuffet with Ditto, the egg has also a Wobbuffet! What to do???
The female must hold a Lax Incense.
It doesn't need to be a female. If you give Lax Incense to the male, Wynauts will also hatch. I know, because I've tested it.
It also happens with Azumarill/Marill: if they hold Sea Incense, Azurills will hatch, it doesn't matter if is the male or the female that is holding.
this isnt really a question question, but an opinion question:
dont you all think tauros' tail attacks should do three times their normal power or effect, since he has 3 tails? it would only make sense for it. what do you all think?
Well, I agree with you but Tauros can get only 2 tail-based attacks, Tail Whip and Iron Tail. If Tail Whip was x3, then the next move is a sure OHKO. If Iron Tail was x3, then it is again an OHKO.
Tauros maybe hits its opponents with his three tails at the same time.
If what treecko said could happen, so Machamp's punching moves should do 4x damage, Blastoise's Hydro Pump should do 2x and Dodrio's Drill Peck should do 3x...Toungue
But it's too hard to program (I guessToungue) and some pokémon would be too powerful and unfair...
I really need to ask:
How much points do our pokémon gain when using a stat-boosting move or berry? Ex: when my Gengar (398 SAtk) ate a petaya berry, his SAtk became 518 (more or lass).
I need to know that for calculating the perfect efforts distribution for a Endure+Reversaler, for example.
If I remember correct such berries raise stats by 1 level when hit points are at 1/3 of their total. More about this can be found in http://www.legendarypokemon.net/battlemech.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's