Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Does anyone know if you can trade from gsc to rse?Huh
Nope, you cannot. There was no transition there.
which elite four in gen IV is best to grind levels? (I got Pt and HG, but can use pearl)
It's pretty much the same thing. The levels are a bit higher in Platinum but the difference isn't that big.
Whats the best route to go for a trick room dunsparce with high atk and dfnc?
if you mean how to breed a dunsparce to fit in a trick room team you should go with brave or relaxed nature to reduce its speed and raise its attack or defence respectively.Then you should pass down a food ivs spread(i would prefer 31 in Hp attack and defence and 0 if possible in speed or at least less than 5).since i dont know its moveset i cant really tell if you want any egg moves to be passed on so it would really help to tell me what you have in mind.If you have any futher questions ask
PS you can also use RNG abuse to achieve the exact results you want in no time but its up to you if you want to use this method

LightningXdragoN

I have been trying to calculate the IV's of my pokemon Mewtwo from my Leaf Green game. Mewtwo's stat's are as follows:

Nature: Impish
Level: 100

HP: 342
Attack: 274
Defence: 220
Sp. Attack: 323
Sp. Defence: 201
Speed: 302

After I was entering the values, the calculator told me that Mewtwo's speed was too high, but on my game, it does say that their speed is 302.

Any help? It says that it is impossible to calculate most of the IV's on any online generator I use. Please email me at [email protected] with the answer. I'll send photographic evidence if you are really stumped.

Thanks
If you don't know its EVs, it's practically impossible to calculate its IVs.
Does anybody know if rage powder works on attacks that are are targeted to allies?I mean if the opponent has Terrakion and Whimsicot and tries to use Beat Up on Terrakion will using rage powder draw the attack to my pokemon?
Does it still hold true that if you give a Shuckle a berry juice it will transform into a rare candy over time?
(19-06-2012 04:10 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody know if rage powder works on attacks that are are targeted to allies?I mean if the opponent has Terrakion and Whimsicot and tries to use Beat Up on Terrakion will using rage powder draw the attack to my pokemon?

Quote from bulbapedia: "Rage Powder makes the user the center of attention, forcing opposing Pokemon to use its move on the user rather than the intended target (even if it was a friendly target)..."
So yes.

Now, I have a question. How do we get the Kyurem skins? The tournament has ended and the skins aren't on my skins page. Have they been awarded yet?
Thanks skorp it wasnt there when I first checked they must have updated it.As for the skins they havent benn distributed yet but there is a big maintenance from today till Wednesday so they 'll probably give them to us after it.
can we raise evs from a 100 level pokemon?
In generation V you can but not in previous generations.You can see here
For previous generations, there the Box Trick though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's