Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Question Thread - Got a question? Post it HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Do you have a question regarding the games?
Have you forgotten something and can't advance in it?

Post it here and the fellow forum members will soon have an answer!
When shall I be able to battle with GYM leaders once again?
Do I have to obtain the seven SYMBOLs of BATTLE FRONTIER beyond defeating the ELITE FOUR?
I thought it was right after defeating the E4... I might be wrong though
vensires Wrote:...Do I have to obtain the seven SYMBOLs of BATTLE FRONTIER beyond defeating the ELITE FOUR?
No, I don't think so. My brother hasn't obtained the seven symbols, but still he can fight the Gym Leaders.
Well I thought this too Eraleas. They say that they will call me by the time they are ready to face me again...Maybe I'll just have to wait...Cool
Maybe... Toungue
Or maybe they are just too afraid to face ME again...
HAR HAR HAR
Toungue
How do you get a nintendo event in New Zealand??
I need to breed Silver Wind on to my Nincada, and I'm going to use a Venomoth, all the Pokedexs I've checked say that a wild Venomoth should have it in it's move set, but I've went to both the Safari Zone and the Berry Forest on Island 3 and none have had it. Am I missing something here?
Its kinda learns it on level 1.. But there's no Venomoth on level 1.. Any ideas?

You have to use a Heart Scale or Tinymushroom (depending on the game you ara playing) to make it "relearn" the move.
Generally, when the Pokedex implies that a Pokemon learns a move on a level he couldn't "exist", and this move cannot be learned by previous forms, the you will have to pay a visit to the move relearner and barter with him. Wink

This is the case with Silver Wind on Venomoth, Heat Wave on Charizard (FR/LG only) erc.

I needed to do the same in order to pass on SW and BP to Scyther...

PS: I moved your question into this topic, since I doubt it will further expand so it doesn't need a thread of its own.

Zelascelar

Now... is there any way to catch Deoxys or Jirachi ingame in Sapphire game? If not, how else to do?
There is no way to obtain them from Sapphire directly.

Jirachi can be obtained through Channel (GCn game) and Deoxys can only be traded from FR/LG/Emerald where it can be caught after obtaining the required ticket in an official Nintendo event.
Who holds the best items in the wild?
Wich is the best item?I would say Lati@s with soul dew but you can only catch it with the eon ticket so it doesn't count.
I mean items as Shards, Trade-to-evolvers, Heart Scales (I forgot who it was)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's