Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Slap the person above you and give a weird reason for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I slap you because I want to see the Serperior that LuXray drew.
I slap you because i HATE the beach.
I slap you because pink and yellow remind me of Lemonade.
i slap you because it reminds me of bubblegum
I slap you because I want to know if you want a Crobat in my Fanfic. (You wanted a Golurk but I'm only going up to Gen IV so there is room)
i slap you because i'm ok with that. Replace golurk with crobat if you want , no issues there. i just thought a golurk suited a scientist more than a crobat , tbh Toungue that's the main reason i chose it
I slap you because that's the way it's going to be then.
i slap you because i'm not sure if that's a reference to my sig or not
I slap you because I changed the sig you made for me with one I made!
(Finally!I make a sig which is good!My 1st sig was awful.My 2nd was amazing,but not mine.My 3rd (this one) is good and mine Toungue)
i slap you to say good job Smile
i slap you because his sig is nice. (but a bit small , imo Toungue i can't see what it says)
(04-07-2013 01:09 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]i slap you because his sig is nice. (but a bit small , imo Toungue i can't see what it says)

I slap you because
Quote:I'm a traditional breeder who wants help with breeding RNG abuse.

In conclusion:

Fairies suck and Dragons rock!
(Toungue)
oh.

eh , ok i guess. can't really say i agree with the last bit Toungue fairies are(or will be) mediocre and dragons are vastly overrated. but whatever

i slap you because that "In conclusion:" there seems somewhat out of place. i don't think that's how it's meant to be used. Basically it's equivalent to "συμπερασμα:" or "Αρα απο αυτο συμπαιρενουμε οτι" you get the idea. It's a bit like saying "tl;dr" like saying so , yeah , it would be out of place in Greek too since you didn't explain anything prior to coming to that conclusion Toungue
(04-07-2013 01:22 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]oh.

eh , ok i guess. can't really say i agree with the last bit Toungue fairies are(or will be) mediocre and dragons are vastly overrated. but whatever

i slap you because that "In conclusion:" there seems somewhat out of place. i don't think that's how it's meant to be used. Basically it's equivalent to "συμπερασμα:" or "Αρα απο αυτο συμπαιρενουμε οτι" you get the idea. It's a bit like saying "tl;dr" like saying so , yeah , it would be out of place in Greek too since you didn't explain anything prior to coming to that conclusion Toungue

Well,I slap you because I have the Oscar for the most off topic conclusion.
In conclusion,

Toungue
(04-07-2013 01:36 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc

i slap you because NO.
Reference URL's