Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Slap the person above you and give a weird reason for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i slap you because dragon is pretty much the new normal type , but with better stats
i slap you because i don't think that's right....just because they have ONE new weakness doesn't make them a new normal type...
I slap you because the Gay tyoe errrr I mean Fairy type is the worst thing ever happened to Pokemon.
The only thing which can be good enough for me to think that X and Y will be good is a legit Dark/Ghost with good stats and Wonder Guard.
i slap you because fairy type is cool (although i hope sylveon's shiny form will be blue)
I slap you because Fairy is sth we can use to wash our dishes,not to use in a Pokemon battle!
i slap you because XD
(17-06-2013 11:33 AM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]i slap you because i don't think that's right....just because they have ONE new weakness doesn't make them a new normal type...

They pretty much always were , (excluding the ubers tier). Now , with this , they're basically leaning more towards it than before.

And i slap you because the gay type should be interesting.

(meanwhile , what's with all the homophobia?)
(17-06-2013 05:08 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ](meanwhile , what's with all the homophobia?)

I slap you because I loled now!
i slap you for hating freedom
I slap you because I don't.
You know that I made the thread about Taksim Square AND the Greek thread about ERT.
So,where's your proof?
i slap you because taking that obvious joke seriously was enough proof Toungue
I slap you because my brain cells started burning now,because of your posts.
-_-
i slap you because i haven't slept in 27~ hours. i'm off to bed , goodnight.

i need some rest after all that... Confused
I slap you because Hello Hitler!(your pic in Greek Spam Toungue)
I slap you because I do not understand why you don't like the Fairy type. Is it because it has a stupid name? (Not as stupid as Love!) Is it because Fairy is strong against Dragon? Is it simply because it is a new type, and you don't want to disturb the sacred alignment of the 17 types?
Reference URL's