Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Slap the person above you and give a weird reason for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
slap because I have 3 boxfuls of cindaquils because of him and I've been banned from my computer for no apparent reason.
slap cuz im bored out of my mind
Slap cuz I'm a rebel
I slap myself because I'm emo and using my DSI to post this reply. I feel so cool XD
I slap you because i wanted to slap Master Chef for slapping me but you posted last so i slap you Smile satisfied...
I slap you because i wanted to slap Master Chef for slapping me too, but you posted last so i slap you instead Big Grin
I slap you because you slapped me.(slaps between Jigglypuff and Clefairy in the episode with the rocket and the Clefairys (1st season))
I slap you because you slap me too. I remember that episode too... I was young back then... THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL OLD!!! I SLAP YOU AGAIN!!!!!!
I slap YOU because I haven't been online in a long time.
I slap you cuz... just cuz...
slap 'cause I'm Manuelf, and I like to slap!!!
I slap you cause you are a baaaaaad person.You enjoy hitting poor people...you bad...sniff*
I slap you because you think I'm poor!Angry
slap 'cause I'm not just a person, I'm the ruler over all that is mystical (no, I'm not the Dragon of Ra)!!!
And i slap you for saying you are not The Dragon of Ra!!!
Reference URL's